Thread: tires from dallas?

tires from dallas?

is anyone coming to college station from the dallas area that could carry a set of 39 inch tires with them? i am willing to pay for some of the gas.

**** i am going to Dallas this weekend but I dont think the FJ could carry a set of 39's without a trailor and that is in another city, sorry bubba.

How long can he hold them, I can pick them up or have my brother pick them up and I will be able to bring them when I bring the tubing
    Quote Originally Posted by afroman006
    Creighton, you have done stuff with that jeep that would make a goat go "holy ****!"
    So driving by brail is why your jeep looks the way it does eh?

i am getting them moved to one of my friends houses, so they can stay there for a while, but i dont want to leave them there for too long, when are you going to get the tubing?

probabyly next friday
    Creighton, you have done stuff with that jeep that would make a goat go "holy ****!"

lowballing someone
    the tires are going to be at a house in ft worth right next to tcu(the guy who is holding them goes there) abd they can stay there for while, a week is great and i could probably even get them delivered to where the trailer will be. and since you are going to be delivering the tubing to my house anyway the tires arn't out of your way, again thanks for the tubing
    Red 81 CJ5, 35's, 4.10 and detroit, 4 to 1 dana 300, tbi efi, flat belly, cage, chromos and auzzie in front... sometimes runs. body damage to come

not a problem on the tubing

lowballing someone
    so will you be able to bring the tires down as well? i can get them delivered to you wherever you are probably or you could swing by, i'll shoot you a few extra bucks for gas and your trouble.
    Red 81 CJ5, 35's, 4.10 and detroit, 4 to 1 dana 300, tbi efi, flat belly, cage, chromos and auzzie in front... sometimes runs. body damage to come

yeah, i can bring the tires, I will get back to you when I know for sure when I am getting the tube