Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: tire help

bigFAWKINranger

tire help

well i am in DESPERATE need of some tires. i simply can't afford to BUY a set right now. FIRESTONE has the dueler MTs which LOOK decent, AND fireston offers a credit typ e payment system.. buy now pay later... but the *******s want $191 for a 33x21.50 MT.
    WTF?????? if i'm gonna drop $800+ on some tires they're gonna be bigger than 33" and more aggressive than MTs. does anybody know of another major chain that MIGHT offer a credit system? discount tire was closed today and pep boys doesn't do it.
    appreciate the help...

33*21.50?!?! No wonder they are so expensive. They are
    almost 2 feet wide.

discount has a credit card. i think the most they'll give you is 500 bucks on credit.

general grabber muds.. 33" is only like $135, I think you could even order them from discount tire... my brother runs those and they work great and last along time

froader03
    Originally posted by J Cooper
    general grabber muds.. 33" is only like $135, I think you could even order them from discount tire... my brother runs those and they work great and last along time
    that ain't no deal... hell you could shell out $50-75 more and get KMs or MTRs.

alright, since he said he didnt want to pay that... you guys talk alot of s**t
    Last edited by J Cooper; 10-20-2002 at 07:22 PM.

**** talking.

Yeah. Don't let them get to you. They talk a lot of **** but most of the time they don't have hard feelings.

Names to look out for:

BigRedFord04
    BigfawkinRanger
    StevenAg03
    Krawler68

Muauhaahhaha

Buy my 37s

froader03
    Originally posted by J Cooper
    alright, since he said he didnt want to pay that...
    yeah, I'm more than aware of what Nix said. what I was saying was why would he spend $550 for some crappy muds when he could spend $600 and get some good ones. I'm guessing he's in the market for some gently used tires or I'm sure he'd have called 4 wheel whoresales and picked up the stylish yet fashionable blow comps...

you guys talk alot of s**t
    yes... and you put a nissan on the for sale board.
    Last edited by froader03; 10-20-2002 at 09:58 PM.

be cool brotha it was just a comment, and that car isnt mine I wouldn't drive that shi*t I just put it there to try and make some extra cash.

BigRedFord04

Re: **** talking.

Originally posted by Chadnutz
    Names to look out for:

BigRedFord04
    BigfawkinRanger
    StevenAg03
    Krawler68
    SWEET! I made the top of the list!! Whoop!

ps. fvck y'all b¡tches!

BigRedFord04

Re: tire help

Originally posted by bigFAWKINranger
    well i am in DESPERATE need of some tires. i simply can't afford to BUY a set right now. FIRESTONE has the dueler MTs which LOOK decent, AND fireston offers a credit typ e payment system.. buy now pay later... but the *******s want $191 for a 33x21.50 MT.
    WTF?????? if i'm gonna drop $800+ on some tires they're gonna be bigger than 33" and more aggressive than MTs. does anybody know of another major chain that MIGHT offer a credit system? discount tire was closed today and pep boys doesn't do it.
    appreciate the help...
    Nix, if you pay $191/each for a set of 33"s i will personally drive up to dallas, sh¡tty truck and all, and kick your ass...my 37"s were listed @ $194 each Buy some of those and cut the fvck outta the fenders.

They're military hummer radial tires, 37x12.50x16.5 Goodyear MTs. The directional kind before the MT/Rs. 2 are probably better than 80%, and 2 are @35%. Jackass obviously never rotated 'em.

I'm asking $400 o.b.o. Make me an offer and we'll talk.

bigFAWKINranger

Re: Re: tire help

Originally posted by BigRedFord04

Nix, if you pay $191/each for a set of 33"s i will personally drive up to dallas, sh¡tty truck and all, and kick your ass...my 37"s were listed @ $194 each Buy some of those and cut the fvck outta the fenders.
    i'm very much aware of the a$$-phucking i would be recieving if i bought 33s for $191 apiece... not to mention the anal rot brought about by the interest rate i'd get since it'd be on credit. the reason i'm going 33s is bc i don't intend to roll 35s or bigger on 3.73s... and i'm NOT regearing the 7.5 or the IFS... i'm stuck til i can buy an explorer 8.8, gear it and gear the d30 to match.

bigFAWKINranger

Re: ...

Originally posted by Chadnutz
    33*21.50?!?! No wonder they are so expensive. They are
    almost 2 feet wide.
    u my friend, are gay.