Thread: My parent's moving sale - jeep stuff, tires

My parent's moving sale - jeep stuff, tires

Got an ear full from Dad all weekend about how I was cluttering up his storage, so he wants most of this stuff gone before they move in a couple of months. I'm not in a real hurry to sell any of it though, cause I'd rather just have it up here for me to use.

Everything is NC, and I know that sucks cause shipping would blow for most stuff, but I'm planning a trip back at the latest in December, and I'll be hauling back a trailer with a bunch of crap, so there's no reason I couldn't bring any of this back.

Let's see...

First, a set of 4 32x9.50x15 SS TSL's. These were my frist set of tires on the jeep, and they've seen some wear. Probably have about 20% left on them and would be best used as a set of dedicated trail tires, or some spares. I loved these tires, just cause they were skinnies and they dug and stuck well. I was going to groove them and use them on my truck, but I've got some 35's for it now.

Next, a set of 32x11.50x15 Dunlop Radial Mud Rovers and 15x8 4x4.5 Chrome mods. The wheels are just about perfect with just a couple of bad spots, the tires have about 80% tread on them left, and I put about 6K on them, so they're going to last a while. They've been stored, mounted, in plast bags under the house, so no UV damage, and absolutely no humidity.

This is the worst of all the tires

Next, a spare for an XJ, not really worth much, I assume none of you will want it, but it's there. Probably end up on ebay.

A set of Warn 4x Trail Flares from a YJ. Bought these to put them on the XJ, but never got around to it. Junior, I know you expressed interest in these, and these wouldnt cost more than $30 to ship, so you've got first dibs. They're the 6" wide design and have a decent coat of paint on them. There are a couple of chips, but it'd be no problem to paint them up again. They attach with sheet metal screws and some 3M tape.

Next is a Rusty's adj. track bar from a 4.5" kit. Poly bushing on one end, tre on the other. It's 32" from mounting hole to mounting hole, with about a 5" oc drop.

Next, an overflow bottle or whatever from an 88 XJ for a close system. The bottle was only used for about a month, after busting the previous one, I only used this until I converted to open system. Comes with mounting bracket that's in good shape.

Last, a custom bumper from Carolina Rock Shop, had it build for the XJ to follow the lines and protect the headlights. Built with a warn x9000i in mind, but no mounting holes drilled in the plate yet. Main body is 3/16 and 1/4" plate with 1.50x.120 wall DOM tubing on the stinger and some 1" tube for the light protection. Has 2 light tabs on top of the stinger. Really well built, with awesome welds and has taken quite a few tuff hits. The mounting plates are 1/4" and continue through to 3/4" D-ring tabs. This thing cost me a pretty penny to have built, but was well worth it, and only weighs about 70#.

Next up, some tow hooks. 5" long, rated at 10K#'s max, each.

Last is some stock Jeep fog lights. Came off the stock XJ bumper. Put out some decent light, I think they are 55W. Had them mounted on top of the stinger of the above bumper to light up the trail at night and piss off people who cut me off.

That's it for now. Just throwing these up if there's any interest, but I'll probably have them on ebay by next week, since most of it needs to be picked up to avoid pricey shipping. If you're interested in something, make me an offer and we'll go from there wtih shipping, or I can bring stuff back in Decemberish.

Teaching America's youth RCcola55's Avatar
    jess those swampers are perfect for the sammy
    Ryan Clarke
    (214)695-7901

savvyaggie
    thats what I am thinkin!!!! How much 4 the tsl's??

savvyaggie
    Quote Originally Posted by RCcola55
    jess those swampers are perfect for the sammy

Do you have my rims yet???

Quote Originally Posted by savvyaggie
    thats what I am thinkin!!!! How much 4 the tsl's??
    eh, make an offer

you got time to wait for them?

savvyaggie
    Quote Originally Posted by JeepPhisherman
    eh, make an offer

you got time to wait for them?

yeah, I got time...

I'll offer you one empty keystone can and three quarters...

I can't make u an offer, just PM me what you want for them... Then I'll lo-ball you, hehe...

BTT

Flares are in my garage

Skinny swampers are in my attic

Overflow bottle in the garage somewhere

Tow hooks somewhere

Good tires still in NC, will be moving with me to wherever before August

do you still have the trac bar?
    Tommy Matheaus '06
    210-323-2546
    2004 F-140 4x4 DD
    1990 F-150 4x4 in the works
    1992 Jeep Cherokee basterdized

Quote Originally Posted by TMatheaus
    do you still have the trac bar?
    nope, long gone.

All I really have left to sell here is the flares. Gene, I know you were thinking about them. If you want them, come get them and you can pay me later.

Tommy, you need an extra overflow bottle and bracket, or have you switched to an open system yet? If you want/need this, come get it so I don't convince myself I'll need it some day and take it to Austin with me.

Oh, I've also got a rear bumper from a 98 Tacoma in great condition if anyone needs one or know anyone that does. If not, anyone know how much Gordons or Bryan iron would give me for something like this?

what the heck are you doing with your rear bumper?

The stock one has been sitting in my garage for 2 months.

savvyaggie
    Is that XJ bumper a pre-97 or post-97??

That XJ bumper is gone.

Built for an 88, will fit up to a 96.