Thread: 2x.120 DOM or HREW - 1ft

2x.120 DOM or HREW - 1ft

basically just what the title says. I need a foot of 2 inch tubing. I'm gonna run 1.5x.25 for my steering, and if I have the clearence at the diff cover, I want to sleeve it with 1.75x.120. If I do that, I'll need the 2 inch stuff to build the adjustable clamp for my hydro assist

True Hollywood Stry
    i jsut finished my adjustable clamp, i think it is gonna work badass. i thought about sleeving mine ad well chris but the problem you are gonna run into as well(at least on ford 60s) the tierod will hit the diff cover, just throwing that out there, plus with havin gthe tierod over the knuckle im not that worried about breaking or bending the 1/4 wall.
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!

yeah, the tie rod hitting the diff is something I'm kinda worried about. But if I don't use the tubing there, I have an idea to incorporate some larger tube into my exo in order to make it removable.

Quote Originally Posted by stx4wheeler
    i jsut finished my adjustable clamp, i think it is gonna work badass
    BTW, why not show us a pic of your piece of art? My last one was pretty simple, but it worked

True Hollywood Stry
    havent taken any pics of anything ive done in the past two weeks, cause of no camera and a busy schedule ill get some when i get it back to my house this week.
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!