Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: wheel adapters

lowballing someone
    sounds interesting... what do you want for it. probably more than i have to spend but let me know
    Red 81 CJ5, 35's, 4.10 and detroit, 4 to 1 dana 300, tbi efi, flat belly, cage, chromos and auzzie in front... sometimes runs. body damage to come

lowballing someone
    what is the wms on that ford
    Red 81 CJ5, 35's, 4.10 and detroit, 4 to 1 dana 300, tbi efi, flat belly, cage, chromos and auzzie in front... sometimes runs. body damage to come

Quote Originally Posted by JBrown89
    good to see you got on here Travis.

Yep i finally signed up

I'm not sure about a price, I'm going to use it one last time this new years. Its maybe just over a year old but for the last 10 months it might have been driven 2-3 times a month. I built it but i had a high end race car shop go through it (Pyle Bros). I got 1500 in just aftermarket parts so my price would probally start there but could allways change.

Whats WMS?
    Last edited by BroncoJo; 12-10-2006 at 12:43 PM.

wheel mounting surface. he wants to know the total width of the axle.

1976 F-100 Kustom Krawler
    1976 F-150 Custom
    1964 CJ5

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJo
    I got 1500 in just aftermarket parts so my price would probally start there but could allways change.
    holy **** I think you can end the conversation there
    1988 Blazer...RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Krebs
    holy **** I think you can end the conversation there
    I know 1500 is high, thats why i didn't mention a price earlier. What would be fair? I'm looking sell both of my axles to buy used rockwells(1000-1500).
    If i cant get that for both its not worth selling, I'll used them later

I don't know the width but its factory from 1979

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJo
    I know 1500 is high, thats why i didn't mention a price earlier. What would be fair? I'm looking sell both of my axles to buy used rockwells(1000-1500).
    If i cant get that for both its not worth selling, I'll used them later

I don't know the width but its factory from 1979
    You've never sold stuff like this before? Problem is not alot of people are going to want to spend that much on a rear axle in the offroading community unless it's like a Hi9 or something similar. I understand it's a bad ass axle but most people would just throw a dana 60 or 14 bolt under it.

You'd probably have better luck in the drag racing scene, but I'm assuming it's probably too wide. Maybe you could part it out... strange third member to someone that needs it. Think you said you had a detroit in it? That alone is probably worth alot to a drag racer.

Probably could sell the shafts in the offroad community. Can't remember if you said it had disc brakes, but those are obvioulsy worth money too.

Edit for mike, jerry, and karl... It was built by pyle bros. spank spank!
    1988 Blazer...RIP

I turned down a guy a while back with a mustang, I didn't have any rockwells in mind at that time. I was just offering it to that guy with the jeep, I personaly would rather have a 9" on a jeep if it was staying reasonable.

I've seen alot of horse power put through 9"s that were built by Pyle Bros, hell were running 47's and 600-700 horses on a 35 spline 9" with no problems... yet.

and ya i'm still kicking myself in the ass for not building a Hi9

Don't worry about doug, or really anyone else in this club. They're all cheap and wouldn't give $500 for it. Advertise it on some other boards. There are plenty of people willing to pay decent money for strong bolt in parts like that.

Quote Originally Posted by eight
    Don't worry about doug...

They're all cheap and wouldn't give $500 for it.
    1988 Blazer...RIP

lowballing someone
    yea way to rich for my blood, thanks for the offer