Thread: Trailor and Axle Shafts...

Trailor and Axle Shafts...

I need a cheap inner and outer axle shaft for a dana 44 driver side that will fit a 79 bronco. Preferably used but cheap new will work. I can get a new spicer inner and outer and u joint from bronco graveyard for 150.

Does any one know where i can borrow or rent a trailer to haul a bronco and a big f-150 (on 47's)? I would like to get a big goose neck but two seperate ones would work and preferable in the Houston area.

And maybe by chance a cheap transmission for a 2002 Chevy tahoe automatic 5.3 liter.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJo

And maybe by chance a cheap transmission for a 2002 Chevy tahoe automatic 5.3 liter.

A Pick-up Parts in houston. about $750

Quote Originally Posted by agjohn02
    A Pick-up Parts in houston. about $750
    Ya i'm probally going to go with a junk yard trans. I took it to one shop and they said without a converter 1200 and I would have to bring them another trans because mine (actualy cousins wife's) was too messed up. Then i took it to another shop and they estimated 2000, thats even with me doing the instalation. I just want to find a yard with some sort of warranty.

Thanks

fbronco86
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJo
    Ya i'm probally going to go with a junk yard trans. I took it to one shop and they said without a converter 1200 and I would have to bring them another trans because mine (actualy cousins wife's) was too messed up. Then i took it to another shop and they estimated 2000, thats even with me doing the instalation. I just want to find a yard with some sort of warranty.

Thanks
    Pick-a-part has a warranty

Does any one know where i can borrow or rent a trailer around here?
    Born to Kill

Quote Originally Posted by RCcola55 View Post
    I just watched a spider dominate a fly on the wall outside, i thought would would travis do? and i did the opposite, spider lives!