Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: The Duke

True Hollywood Stry
    looks goofy with the 33's imo
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!

lowballing someone
    here is another pic
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Red 81 CJ5, 35's, 4.10 and detroit, 4 to 1 dana 300, tbi efi, flat belly, cage, chromos and auzzie in front... sometimes runs. body damage to come

rear axle needs to be moved back, tub stretched and doors cut out square. other than that it looks fine.

kinda looks like the old funny cars

lowballing someone
    [QUOTE=agjohn02]rear axle needs to be moved back, tub stretched and doors cut out square. other than that it looks fine.

that is the reason why i'm building a stretched cj 7 and getting rid of the j10
    Red 81 CJ5, 35's, 4.10 and detroit, 4 to 1 dana 300, tbi efi, flat belly, cage, chromos and auzzie in front... sometimes runs. body damage to come

Put a 401 in it and pull wheelies. I had a friend that was going to do that until he caught the gay.
    Boats and hoes

Stumble in to the liquor store
    With a dollar-fifty for a bottle of wine,
    I know just what I'm lookin for
    Thunderbird will do just fine.

lowballing someone
    the 5 or the 7? the 7 has a 360 goint into it. if you have a 401 sitting around i would love to drop it in and get it out of your way

Quote Originally Posted by BMFScout
    Put a 401 in it and pull wheelies. I had a friend that was going to do that until he caught the gay.

he didnt catch it. he just lets it show now... that is, if building a jeep, er, uh CJ5 is considered not gay...

jeeps are gay

lowballing someone
    took some flex pics, it looks like there is plenty of room, granted i didnt disconnect the sway bar(i still never have). i'm going to hold out for 35's or at least something that measures that tall

Quote Originally Posted by colman
    the 2 chips that i have for the tbi are not correct. one is rich(default mode) and one is lean so i need to send back the one that i had made and get a good one.
    how do you know its running rich or lean? is the "lean" one the chip I did?

lowballing someone
    the one you made for me is not putting enough fuel into the system and the motor is starved and the other chip is not recognised by the computer so it puts it in limp home mode. ideally i need to find a tried and proven .bin file somewhere on the net and try to get you to burn me another one

how do you know its starved?

True Hollywood Stry
    those jessica's sammy old tires
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!

yoda?

lowballing someone
    yes those are the tires from the sami, they are for sale with the rims for 600 firm according to jordan. i really really want tsl's but i'm going to have to hold out for 35's

when i was crusing at constant speed the motor would start to die like it wasn't getting enough fuel and during acceleration it was ok. when i switched chips then it was better. also the chip you made for me was for a different motor. i'm really not sure to tell the truth. if you want to come check it out now that you are in town you are more than welcome. i have cold beer waiting for you