Thread: D60 arms

D60 arms

so, what brand Dana 60 arms are the cat's nuts nowadays? im sure this is in here somewhere but i couldnt find it.

partsmike, or if your cool BTF
    Quote Originally Posted by afroman006
    Creighton, you have done stuff with that jeep that would make a goat go "holy ****!"
    Quote Originally Posted by afroman006
    So driving by brail is why your jeep looks the way it does eh?

WFO seems popular, I think they're springless. BTF and Sky Mfg both have some pretty nice looking ones as well

springless sound cool but too high maintenance.

how do prices figure into all these?

cool = expensive

you could just build you're own, or rocklogic4x4.com or rockstomper has some simple ones for pretty cheap

Hughes Fab

fbronco86
    Krebs you still building a set of arms on the edm machine? Or did you finish those?

DO NOT BUY D60 ARMS FROM SKY MFG

why?

They don't like to fit correctly on Jeeps that are SOA, they're supposed to work with hummer wheels but they don't, and they send what have to be the cheapest ****tiest fasteners I've ever laid eyes upon, and I work at Collins Bros. By not fit, I mean the arms touch not only the 42" TSLs that were installed, but also the hummer wheels that these arms were advertised to fit with. Also, they came incredibly close to hitting stock position leaf springs on a YJ, and when TREs were test-fit for the steering, the holes in the arms weren't spaced far enough apart and the TREs hit the leaf spring at full lock.

Then another friend ordered some of their D44 arms thinking maybe something would be different. Nothing changed. Hardware that comes with them is ****-tastic, customer service for complaints was non-existent and the arms just didn't really fit correctly.

On the plus side, they do look good. I guess they'd be nice to put on a shelf with some other parts if you're in to that sort of thing.

were these the OTT arms? For the most part sky's products for toys, including steering arms, are top quality (one exception is their front spring hanger that is badly designed and gets bent way to easily). I'm surprised its different for some of thier other stuff. Either way, I was to broke to afford the bling, so I just got an arm from krebs