Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Sweet cheap jeep

I have another guy that wants it in like 3 weeks too but he didnt want me to hold it for him so i guess who ever pays first. I'm not trying to be an a$$hole about selling it fast cuz its not in the way but i kinda need some money.
    Born to Kill

Quote Originally Posted by RCcola55 View Post
    I just watched a spider dominate a fly on the wall outside, i thought would would travis do? and i did the opposite, spider lives!

sprayin' the house down CheapJeep's Avatar
    You talk to Phil? I hooked you up and told him about your jeep.
    1974 CJ5-The BarnBurner

Quote Originally Posted by stx4wheeler View Post
    Robbie is the Charlie Daniels of the super swamper.

Quote Originally Posted by CheapJeep
    You talk to Phil? I hooked you up and told him about your jeep.
    Ya I did he said he wants to look at it thursday, thanks
    Born to Kill

I just watched a spider dominate a fly on the wall outside, i thought would would travis do? and i did the opposite, spider lives!

lowballing someone
    aparently the guy brian is selling the blazer to is coming up this week to drop off a deposit so if that happens we will come by with some cash
    Red 81 CJ5, 35's, 4.10 and detroit, 4 to 1 dana 300, tbi efi, flat belly, cage, chromos and auzzie in front... sometimes runs. body damage to come

i would like to go out and check it out, only problem is i dont have a car up here, let me know if you have any time this week

lowballing someone
    i assume you are talking to me brian and i can take you up saturday and if the blazer guy shows up like planned we can bring the money with us
    Red 81 CJ5, 35's, 4.10 and detroit, 4 to 1 dana 300, tbi efi, flat belly, cage, chromos and auzzie in front... sometimes runs. body damage to come

now I'm confused, some guy named phil i think aimed me and said he wanted to look at it thursday but i haven't heard from him today. These screen names get me cofused as to who the acual person is. If your interested please call 713-303-1995. I'm fine with deposits or whatever but call me that way it can get straightened out.

As it is right now phil is meeting me up there thursday and to look at it and i guess he has first dibs cuz he showed first interest, I think. If phil sees this call me too.

Im pretty sure now phill is not one of the colmans (if u are im all screwed up) so if bcolman needs a ride u can come with me when phill looks at it or we could figure out another time. If you come up thursday i was planning on hunting after phill left so if ur not a peta person bring a gun.

But call me!!
    Born to Kill

dude you're being way too nice. Just give that truck to the first person who shows you the money or you will end up getting hosed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    damnit... if everyone is leaving i want my original 15 back... i dont wanna be left with these tools

Quote Originally Posted by uglyota
    dude you're being way too nice. Just give that truck to the first person who shows you the money or you will end up getting hosed.
    I thought that what i'm doing? The earliest i can get up there is thursday.
    Born to Kill

I finally talked on the phone to phil and he said hes bringing cash thursday so hopefuly this works out.
    Born to Kill

if it doesnt, post up that it is still for sale, and ill give you a call friday sometime to set up a time to go and see it in the next week or so

True Hollywood Stry
    if you want someone to go hunting on thursday give me a call jeep or no jeep
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!

sprayin' the house down CheapJeep's Avatar
    I'm supposed to be riding with Phil to get the Jeep thursday, he said he talked to you and is pretty set on getting it. He's just trying to find a trailer right now.
    1974 CJ5-The BarnBurner

Quote Originally Posted by stx4wheeler View Post
    Robbie is the Charlie Daniels of the super swamper.

so did you sell it?

yep its sold.
    Born to Kill