Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: nissan patrol

the only problem i am having right now is getting the money from the guy that wants my blazer, he is going in to his shady mode agian. but once i get some money from him ill send out an offer to the guy with the patrol

Have you seen the truck in person? If a guy called me up and offered me less than half what I was asking over the phone w/o seeing the vehicle I would w/o hesitation tell him to go fawk off and hang up the phone. You could quite possibly piss the dude off w/ an offer like that. The winch is worth half of that offer. That is one of my biggest pet peaves. You can ask the guy if he is negotiable but don't start negotiating before you evn see the thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Graystroke
    Have you seen the truck in person? If a guy called me up and offered me less than half what I was asking over the phone w/o seeing the vehicle I would w/o hesitation tell him to go fawk off and hang up the phone. You could quite possibly piss the dude off w/ an offer like that. The winch is worth half of that offer. That is one of my biggest pet peaves. You can ask the guy if he is negotiable but don't start negotiating before you evn see the thing.
    thats a good point. but is this worth the 2.5 hr trip to austin to check it out?

rare truck in good shape? if thats what you want then its worth it.

i wouldnt hack that up. it looks cool like it is. let someone who actually wants a patrol buy it and go find a $300 cherokee.

I'm sure you're seen that all Scott used were parts of the body. I hear the engine is huge, as in a heavy, low powered chunk of iron that makes an IH motor's power/weight ratio look good. I wouldn't make a wheeler out of it just because it'll be hard to find parts. Just stick to something common.

fbronco86
    I need the space more than the money so no low-ballers please.

Its probably worth 2500 bucks.

How much did Scott spend on his?

savvyaggie
    patrols are the shiznit!!!

If I had a Nissan dealership, I would be all over that. Way to cherry to Schubringize.
    The disco ball in my mouth, insinuates I'm ballin'

good starting point

lowballing someone
    i do have a drivers side seat that would work witht his one
    Red 81 CJ5, 35's, 4.10 and detroit, 4 to 1 dana 300, tbi efi, flat belly, cage, chromos and auzzie in front... sometimes runs. body damage to come