Before all the "Snake Oil" bull**** starts I'll just set the record straight now. The Wicked Wheel 1 was never and will never be considered or designed as a performance compressor wheel. It's sole purpose was to mitigate turbo surge, common on 7.3's. It did what it was advertised to do, and nothing more. In fact, lowering boost was one of the ways it raised the choke zone.

The Wicked Wheel 2, which just came out, is designed to get rid of turbo surge along with raising boost numbers. Some people have reported up to 6 psi gains over a stock wheel. I doubt I got that much being that my truck is pretty much stock.

Sparling found it for me on CL in San Antonio for $60 less than online NIB with pedestal o-rings and brought it to me this weekend. Since I had a surge problem towing with the tuner, I figured it was worth a shot. I've noticed a significant throttle response and top end boost increases. It used to surge for a second when the torque converter locked up and now it doesn't.

Stock Wheel

WW2

On a side note, it sounds sweeeettt now. Building boost it sounds like a jet, and when you let off the throttle it sounds like a 6.7

Even if you don't believe the practical gains, you have to at least admit it is a very nice piece, machined from a solid piece of Aluminum. The CNC work is very nice.