Thread: the blue devil

makes me happy i didnt take pictures of harley prototypes like i thought about doing.

Flyin' the Hindenburg 2.0 DRAGOONRANCH's Avatar
    and not a single good picture in the bunch. You don't think this is just a publicity stunt do ya???
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredo View Post
    Ask your dad what it tastes like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler View Post
    Tell Chris to get it up and I will do it.
    My bitch better have my money...
    Through rain, sleet, or snow...
    My whore better have my money...
    Not half, not some, but all my cash...
    'Cause if she don't,
    I'm gonna put my foot in her ass.

I think it is just some Z06 w/ someones private mods. I think its another hoax w/ some boxes in the background for effect. GM woud not have let that car out of their sight. I gurantee an engineer would have been w/ it the entire time...Remember they are the largest car manufacturer in the world. I think they could have spared an engineer to babysit it for a couple of days.
    do you think they would send a car to Nurburgring w/ used brakes? and Behr made the intercooler? they make radiators for Mercedes and all the other German cars....Do you think they would leave the labe on top? I would hope some engineer would rip that off and stick a chevy emblem on their or something. Why would you possibly want to open the hood on an American icon car and see a German manufacturing company label 1st?

at the parts store, confusing the **** out of the guy.
    I don't know, if you read articles like this one that was posted by brandon: http://www.autoblog.com/2007/02/22/s...rvette-ss-pic/

it leads me to believe that this is the real deal. My bet is this thing is a beat to **** test mule for the new LS9. If you look, the brakes have been ran hard, the paint looks like it's been cruising around during a michigan winter, and if you notice, the driver's seat is black with red trim and the passenger seat is all red and the interior looks pretty beat. What's wrong with using a german intercooler? It's better than having a mexican delphi part on there. Much like when the Iridium spark plugs came out from NGK. The LS1s had them, but up until 03 they said "NGK" on one side of the plug and "ACDelco" on the other. Now if you buy them, they say "ACDelco only on them but they are still Iridium plugs. My point being that even if it ends up on the car and it's a BEHR unit, it will probably be rebadged or have some sort of emblem or bowtie slapped on it.
    Last edited by Fredo; 02-23-2007 at 02:22 PM.
    "You know, this car is so fast, that giving Corvette owners this car, is kinda like giving an AK-47 to a pysch ward."

-Ron Fellows (Corvette C6R Team Driver)