Thread: SUb lease- 218 house get it quick

True Hollywood Stry

SUb lease- 218 house get it quick

alright ill be moving out and on to a life of work, after gaduating this may, i am on the lease till august and want to sublease my room till the lease runs out, this would also be agood chance for a new roomie to move into 218 as there will be two spots open for next year. So spend a summer or a couple in one of the most infamouse tamor houses around. This place screams party and i believe there is something in the carpet(no matter how many times we steam clean it) that just makes people wanna party, and have a crazy good time. It also has a sweet bar thanks to ed for loaning it back to its previous location.

350 a month, cable internet, cable in my room, premium cable with movie channels in the living room, bills run anywhere from 100-130 depending on how cold you like to keep it in the summer.
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!

True Hollywood Stry
    alright ill cover 50 bucks of the rent till my lease is over, anyone?
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!

True Hollywood Stry
    alright 250 a month for the summer, if i dont get any hits quick im putting up fliers, or in the batt

Teaching America's youth RCcola55's Avatar
    roommates get final say!
    Ryan Clarke
    (214)695-7901

True Hollywood Stry
    then find someone for the room i cant afford to pay rent on two places at once

True Hollywood Stry
    come one someone wants to live here at least for the summer