Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Rock sliders

BIGJIMMY
    well i dont plan on trashing my truck this weekend, probably not goin down looney tunes by the way your talkin, Ill see how it goes, i talked to different people and some said 1/8'' is fine and yall said it wont. Im gonna have to take my chances cuz im po

Teaching America's youth RCcola55's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JeepPhisherman
    Trust him, his e-wang is HUUUUUUUUUGE!
    you wheel what?
    Ryan Clarke
    (214)695-7901

Quote Originally Posted by RCcola55
    you wheel what?
    bwahahaha

One option with the 1/8 wall **** is to weld some angle iron on the lower outside corner to help brace it against the rocks. This wont do anything to support your frame braces on the inside but it will keep the tube from buckling if everything else holds up.

As far as the e-wang comment, I know Garrett has not been down looney tunes. I walked it first and was a little skeptical about pigpen being able to do it but my corpus homies convinced me so I took a stab at it. The guy in front of me flopped on his side at one point. He drives a jeep on 42's. I rode my boatsides across about half of the entire trail and on one part I crushed the unsupported passenger side slider in cramming pigpen's 7' wide body through a 5' wide space between two huge granite boulders. The trail was a blast and was probably the hardest one I have ever done anywhere, and its deffinately the hardest I've seen at Katemcy.
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"

Teaching America's youth RCcola55's Avatar
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Ryan Clarke
    (214)695-7901

73bronco
    Looneytoons is a badass trail, not exactly fullsize friendly though

Quote Originally Posted by RCcola55
    you wheel what?
    The only truck I have....?

Quote Originally Posted by afroman006
    One option with the 1/8 wall **** is to weld some angle iron on the lower outside corner to help brace it against the rocks. This wont do anything to support your frame braces on the inside but it will keep the tube from buckling if everything else holds up.

As far as the e-wang comment, I know Garrett has not been down looney tunes. I walked it first and was a little skeptical about pigpen being able to do it but my corpus homies convinced me so I took a stab at it. The guy in front of me flopped on his side at one point. He drives a jeep on 42's. I rode my boatsides across about half of the entire trail and on one part I crushed the unsupported passenger side slider in cramming pigpen's 7' wide body through a 5' wide space between two huge granite boulders. The trail was a blast and was probably the hardest one I have ever done anywhere, and its deffinately the hardest I've seen at Katemcy.
    Yea, I don't really know what that comment was about either, I had just finished some beer after ****ing with the truck.