Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Craftsman Air Compressor with tools

Quote Originally Posted by Snatch Adams
    price is $200
    I think he already answered you.

lowballing someone
    I assume both of you are in CS I'll bring it up there on Thurs or Fri if you buy it.

Just let me know cause I have to get it from my friend that is moving, and he will only be here certain times this week.

your right he did
    Red 81 CJ5, 35's, 4.10 and detroit, 4 to 1 dana 300, tbi efi, flat belly, cage, chromos and auzzie in front... sometimes runs. body damage to come

I was talking to Clarke and BroncoJo, same for John.

I'll deliver to bryan too, for $200.
    Quote Originally Posted by Graystroke View Post
    So you loose, I win!

lowballing someone
    pardon me, i missread as i was thinking since i was the only one that had actually offered money that he was talking to me if the other fell thru.
    Red 81 CJ5, 35's, 4.10 and detroit, 4 to 1 dana 300, tbi efi, flat belly, cage, chromos and auzzie in front... sometimes runs. body damage to come

If it comes with that extra 100 feet of air hose i'll buy it. when ever is fine, just let me know so I can get the cash. what are the other tools it comes with?
    Born to Kill

Quote Originally Posted by RCcola55 View Post
    I just watched a spider dominate a fly on the wall outside, i thought would would travis do? and i did the opposite, spider lives!

I'm waiting to hear back from him....
    So you loose, I win!

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJo
    If it comes with that extra 100 feet of air hose i'll buy it. when ever is fine, just let me know so I can get the cash. what are the other tools it comes with?

see colman, for $50 more you could have had a good deal. its not always cool to be the biggest jew.

Those things are louder than Karl's sister when she gets really excited. They do work, but real loud. I'd just run a separator John.
    Boats and hoes

Stumble in to the liquor store
    With a dollar-fifty for a bottle of wine,
    I know just what I'm lookin for
    Thunderbird will do just fine.

theres a small one in the shop. it dries the air just fine, but restricts flow too much to operate air tools with. it'd be great for painting i reckon. it never has much water in it so i think the reason it makes dry air is just because it doesnt flow enough air to push the water up the line.

lowballing someone
    i really didn't need to buy it anyway, i could have but should use the money somewhere else. i wasn't trying to low ball or be to much of a jew. i usually only offer people 20 bucks and a case of beer for stuff. that was a legitimate offer. i looked at ebay earlear and those things were going for 100-200 depending on location so i made an offer in the middle. i hope no offense was taken with my offers and replies

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJo
    It also comes with an air hammer. He said he cant remember if the other hose is 50 or 100 ft.

If you want it let me know and I'll pick it up tomm when I pick up my 4 wheeler and bring it up this week.
    So you loose, I win!

It also comes with an air hammer. He said he cant remember if the other hose is 50 or 100 ft.

If you want it let me know and I'll pick it up tomm when I pick up my 4 wheeler and bring it up this week.
    Any time this week is fine I'll go ahead and get some cash today. If it only has 50 feet of air hose see if he will take 180, I would like to have a 100 feet for the shop I will hopefully have by this summer (pending lease agrements).

Isn't 50 feet of new air hose about $30-40?

edit- I just re-read your post if it has more than 50 foot of hose 200 is fine.
    Born to Kill

I just watched a spider dominate a fly on the wall outside, i thought would would travis do? and i did the opposite, spider lives!

you can get a good 50 foot air hose at harbor freight for like 25 bucks. and i think that is when they arent on sale, but i am not sure. and why would you need 100 foot of hose, just move the compressor around.

ya'll are some cheap bastards. $180 b/c of only 50 foot of hose? I'd tell $225 b/c it has an air hammer too.

sht didn't mean to offend anyone and I haven't btch about the price 200 and delivery is great. I hate moving air compressor because
    I allway end up piling a buch of junk around them.

And yes I'm cheap the co-op doesn't like to pay me much and the place I'm moving in to is going to cost me 800+ with out a roommate.
    Born to Kill