Thread: gas tank or fuel cell

lowballing someone

gas tank or fuel cell

the j10 didn't come with one. i can make whatever work. i was thinking 15-20 gallons maybe. probably do something like sharp's with a toolbox on top of it. anyone have one sitting around they want gone? thanks
    Red 81 CJ5, 35's, 4.10 and detroit, 4 to 1 dana 300, tbi efi, flat belly, cage, chromos and auzzie in front... sometimes runs. body damage to come

Mines from an s10 blazer, it wurks gude. ~19 gallons
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"

lowballing someone
    sounds perfect. i will keep my eye out.
    Red 81 CJ5, 35's, 4.10 and detroit, 4 to 1 dana 300, tbi efi, flat belly, cage, chromos and auzzie in front... sometimes runs. body damage to come

Shaggy
    go with a bigger tank... it sucks to fill up 3 times in a two day weekend

Pigpen's 19 gallons lasts for a long damn time. I dont have a fuel gauge but I think he only goes through ~1/2 a tank in a weekend of wheelin. He is a diesel though, so he probably gets mo betta trail (and street) mileage than you gas homos.
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"

Shaggy
    bronco only got 6mpg on the road and maby 3-4 on the trail... i could kill the 33gal in a day

Shaggy
    i just realized how expensive it was to drive back when gas was cheap... maby i cant afford to drive it when it gets done... hell gas will be like obsolete by then

lowballing someone
    i will be running a 360 whith hei and tbi so i will probably get 12 on a good day but more like 10

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy
    bronco only got 6mpg on the road and maby 3-4 on the trail... i could kill the 33gal in a day
    If 19 gallons will supply a scout motor all weekend, I think it'll be fine for most anything. I burn a lot less gas idling around offroad than I do blowing down the highway.
    Boats and hoes

Stumble in to the liquor store
    With a dollar-fifty for a bottle of wine,
    I know just what I'm lookin for
    Thunderbird will do just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by BMFScout
    If 19 gallons will supply a scout motor all weekend, I think it'll be fine for most anything. I burn a lot less gas idling around offroad than I do blowing down the highway.
    Thats always been the case with me too.
    1988 Blazer...RIP

i have a 17ish gallon xj tank
    Clayton Rollins '08
    210-863-1435
    2007 Dodge Ram 3500 4x4 5.9
    1983 Waggy

Shaggy
    i have a 16gal out of a f350 and the side tank too if you can find a use for it

lowballing someone
    no use for the side tank but thanks for the offer. i think i found an xj tank in town for free but if that doesn't happen i will let yall know. thanks for the help