Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Off-Road Journeys

BigRedFord04

Off-Road Journeys

Did anyone else get this email??

Take a moment to look at this new website created specifically for 4 Wheelers! It is intended to reach out to all fellow 4 Wheelers, no matter where in the U.S. you are or what you drive.

This is the debut of OffroadJourneys.com, the premier website where 4 Wheelers meet. Mark it in your favorites, because you'll want to come back to this site again and again. Best of all it's FREE for offroaders like you and me.

It's unlike any other website:
    - Host your own trip for others to join.
    - Search for trips hosted by fellow 4 Wheelers.
    - Meet new friends.
    - Host trips to find new members for your club!
    - Use our site to organize your club member only rides.
    - Find trips open to all 4x4 vehicles, or specifically organized for a vehicle make/model.
    - Find organized offroad events.

This website is created by a fellow 4 Wheeler, and the only way it will succeed is through word of mouth, club meetings and newsletters, and your own participation. It's simple to use and navigate. If you want to see how the SEARCH feature works, we have test trips listed under Colorado, March 2002 and June 2006. Please let us know what you think by using the "CONTACT" button at http://www.OffroadJourneys.com.

Just figured I'd help spread the word...its a cool idea, hope it takes hold. Maybe we can start by putting any stuff we schedule on there.

Ingenloff
    oh dear god, you sound like a fawkin' door-to-door salesman...you could have been drinkin beer during that time as opposed to babbling like a bible salesman....just say, check out website "x"

BigRedFord04
    i just copied and pasted the EMAIL i mentioned in the 1st line

Krawler68
    apparently she did NOT recieve said e-mail... I did, but I'm not sure what its worth is...

Ingenloff
    Originally posted by BigRedFord04
    i just copied and pasted the EMAIL i mentioned in the 1st line

thus quotation marks would be in order ...... and no, I did not recieve said email...then again, I haven't checked either (other things have taken priority lately than checking email)

bigFAWKINranger
    Originally posted by Ingenloff

thus quotation marks would be in order ...... and no, I did not recieve said email...then again, I haven't checked either (other things have taken priority lately than checking email)
    i got that one, deleted it. should that be in quotes??? is it clear without quotes that I got THAT and deleted IT?

Ingenloff
    Nix, shut up and drink more beer (and drink some for me while you're at it, since my pissy RA is a biatch and is all hardcore about no refreshing beverages in the dorm -- damn mods)

Krawler68
    could it be your lack of the legal amount of years required to consume said refreshing beverages?

Hmmmmm....

froader03

what a smartass. good comment Mr. I got an MIP because I was drinking at the chicken and when the cop walked by I freaked out and made it more than obvious I was underage...

heh, it's good to hear someone chime in with the truth about that night...I think we all questioned why Doug got asked at random to walk outside when he told his version of that story

sideways again... redcagepatrol's Avatar
    got it, looked at it, deleted it.
    Scott, FTAC '99
    '62 Nissan Patrol 4-seat Twisted Customs Buggy
    '89 "CJ-7" - Her trail rig
    '05 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 TRD - her daily driver...
    '08 Dodge 2500 Mega Cab 6.7 Diesel 4x4
    scott.schubring@williams.com

The office sucks - I wanna go wheeling!

agjeeper
    Real truth about Doug's MIP. He is sitting right across from me at a table in the back of the Chicken. Wyatt had just bought him a lonestar and as he goes for he first chug, he sees the cop and quickly puts it down. First cop walks by, second cop(rookie) grabs other cop and comes back to ID ole Doug. Had Doug just drank his beer look a good underage drinker he never would have got caught.

Sucks for doug, funny for the rest of us.

Ingenloff
    Originally posted by Krawler68
    could it be your lack of the legal amount of years required to consume said refreshing beverages?

Hmmmmm....

Hmmmmmmmmmm......well, years really only comes into play when I'm around a bunch of morons doing stupid **** -- I don't really have the problem of looking/acting incredibly underage (heh, in most cases), thus the problem truly on resides in my dorm Stupid, anal biatch of an ra have to follow all the fawkin' rules, dammit! That, and sometimes I have to give up that hobby for a short time to actually get my **** done for classes (generally postponed for Thurs-Sundays) -- don't want my grp to start rivaling the rest of y'alls (for those of you still here)

"Mmm....beer..."

bigFAWKINranger
    Originally posted by Ingenloff
    god i want nix bad
    sorry baby, my mistress is a Nig Red Ford, but you can swing through dallas sometime.

Ingenloff
    Originally posted by bigFAWKINranger

sorry baby, my mistress is a Nig Red Ford, but you can swing through dallas sometime.

aw, I know I cant compete with all that-- hell, we could make it a threesome if you really have to have her....but damn, I don't think I can handle waiting the four hours drive - we'll just have to meet halfway

besides, Dallas sucks..
    Last edited by Ingenloff; 11-07-2002 at 12:26 AM.