Thread: '74 Glastron ski boat w/ 85 hp Mercury

Threaded View

'74 Glastron ski boat w/ 85 hp Mercury

This boat is old, but in extremely good shape for its age. It has been kept indoors for its ENTIRE life. My family has owned it since it was brand new (and I have paperwork to prove it) so I know this to be 100% true. It is a 74 Glastron that is approx. 15 feet long. Please refer to the pictures for the seat orientation, and it should be noted that there are no cracks or tears in the vinyl, see for yourself. The carpet is in excelent condition as well as the transom and hull in general. It has an 85 hp Mercury outboard on it and will do 40-45 mph. It uses the removable mercury fuel tanks, two of which are included with the sale of the boat. It also comes with the assortment of skis pictured.

It should be noted that the boat has not been run in over 4 years, which is why I am selling it. Before it was put into storage, as we usually did the motor cooling system was fully flushed and the fuel system was run dry. I would expect it to fire right up with some fresh gas but I have not had time to verify this.

1 pair of adult tandems, solid wood but in very good condition.

2 adult s***um skis, fiberglass with aluminum top, again both in excelent shape.

1 pair of medium sized tandems, one of which is also set up for s***um (good for training on making transition from double to s***um). On these the aluminum top is coming off the fiberglass on the front of both skis, but it could very easily be re-epoxied back down. Ironically enough these are the newest skis of the bunch and are in otherwise good shape.

1 pair of little kid training skis, they are tied together front and rear and the handle attaches to the front of the skis.

1 pair of "trick" skis in great shape.

1 knee board in good shape as well.

Also included is the trailer and misc. ski equipment such as ropes and such. The trailer is galvanized and pivots in the middle to aid in loading.

Both the boat and trailer are titled and ready to hit the road. If you have any questions, please email me. The boat is located in College Station, TX, if you would like to come look at it before the auction is over, email me and we'll work something out. Or call me at 361-815-2408 $1200
    Attached Images Attached Images          
    Last edited by afroman006; 06-01-2007 at 08:40 AM.
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"