Thread: trade my 37" mtr's for 35's

lowballing someone

trade my 37" mtr's for 35's

I have 4 37x1250 MTR's for sale, 2 have about 400 miles on them and the other 2 have 400 miles plus 2 trips to the rocks. these are the ones I got from ryan. 2 are basically new and the other 2 are new tread depth with a the typical rounding of the lugs. I would prefer to trade for 4 basically new or almost (like mine) 35" tsl's. i'm also open to any other 35" mt and some cash depending on age. sorry no 33's or the such. I put a set of 33's on the cj5 an they look way to small. The reason that I'm selling/trading is that the tires are just to big and i'm about to have to make the 5 a daily driver for a few months so smaller tires would be better and the 37's hit the body and ive already cut away all that i'm willing. they are currently mounted on 15x8 black 5x5.5 rock crusher rims and are ballenced with air soft bb's and I'm open to straight trades for wheels and tires(no chrome). thanks
    Red 81 CJ5, 35's, 4.10 and detroit, 4 to 1 dana 300, tbi efi, flat belly, cage, chromos and auzzie in front... sometimes runs. body damage to come

what kind are they?

lowballing someone
    mtr's are goodyear mud terains
    Red 81 CJ5, 35's, 4.10 and detroit, 4 to 1 dana 300, tbi efi, flat belly, cage, chromos and auzzie in front... sometimes runs. body damage to come

sorry, i didnt see it say mtr anywhere... send me a pm