Thread: Less Nasty...

Hybrid View

True Hollywood Stry
    sold the 37 mtr's for 1g and ordered some 37x12.5x17 irok radials should be here in the next week or two.

I used a dremel to cut out the shallow cup holders and install a set of black cup holder inserts from a 95 bronco center console so you can now use cans all the way up to whataburger cups without having to worry about spilling them.

Installed a new head unit and some 6x9's. I also replaced the bezel around the guages with one that has the fake wood finish.
    Last edited by stx4wheeler; 10-30-2008 at 03:53 PM.
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!

Quote Originally Posted by stx4wheeler View Post
    sold the 37 mtr's for 1g and ordered some 37x12.5x17 irok radials should be here in the next week or two.

I used a dremel to cut out the shallow cup holders and install a set of black cup holder inserts from a 95 bronco center console so you can now use cans all the way up to whataburger cups without having to worry about spilling them.

Installed a new head unit and some 6x9's. I also replaced the bezel around the guages with one that has the fake wood finish.
    what no blue lights and muffler/cat delete?
    Quote Originally Posted by Graystroke View Post
    So you loose, I win!