Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Less Nasty...

That truck is cool looking! If they were john-boats, it would be quite the redneck Roveresque poser shot.
    The disco ball in my mouth, insinuates I'm ballin'

Quote Originally Posted by davido View Post
    That truck is cool looking! If they were john-boats, it would be quite the redneck Roveresque poser shot.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

looking good kevin!

looks pimp. Please don't wheel it
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    damnit... if everyone is leaving i want my original 15 back... i dont wanna be left with these tools

lowballing someone
    he has his bastardised waggy for wheeling, i also hope this is a mall crawler or aggie highwayesk wheeler. also i like those rims are they beadlocks or fakelocks
    Red 81 CJ5, 35's, 4.10 and detroit, 4 to 1 dana 300, tbi efi, flat belly, cage, chromos and auzzie in front... sometimes runs. body damage to come

True Hollywood Stry
    fakelocks, This truck is a mall crawler/beach cruiser and pulls out cars at my rent house, it does not and will not get wheeled.
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!

True Hollywood Stry
    Over the last few months I have been working on the half doors for the bronco. They will be made very closely to the ones I had on big nasty, but with a few more finishing touches.

Things to complete this week to finish them:
    Install a few more braces in the door that is not capped yet
    Weld cap on
    Cut holes for cup holders
    Install speaker quick connects
    Cut out and rebuild the bottom of one of the doors that is rusted
    Figure out what color to paint
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!

True Hollywood Stry
    Well I was waiting on some parts for the half doors to arrive when I decided that a bronco with half doors should have a half top. This was mainly decided upon that when I drive the bronco to my girlfriends I like to take the top off, but I hate leaving my truck open to the natives, and the horrid humidity. The full top is a pain to take on and off when I am at her house so this is hopefully an easier way to have the best of both worlds.

I have some plans to cover the back cargo area as well to make a tonneau (sp) cover of sorts that I can lock as well.

True Hollywood Stry
    Tonight i sectioned the top and got about 75% of the prep work done so tomorrow i can hopefully lay glass and sand some more. P.S fawk using a jigsaw as the interweb and such suggested to. The grinder with a cutoff wheel is the way to roll. The back window will be lexan and the sides will hopefully be shortened stock glass if the glass company can cut it right.

Few more...

True Hollywood Stry
    Btw I shortened it 27" this will still allow someone to comfortably sit in the back seat.

This thing is quickly becoming Big Nasty 2.0

True Hollywood Stry
    Alright I have the drivers half door finally completed, and the passengerside should be done tomorrow.

The finished product took a little longer than expected because I waited 4-5 days to get a replacement lower door skin from bronco graveyard( ie foreign poop). Well once it got here I layed it on top of the door only to find out that the bottom lip of the door is 1/4 inch longer than stock. The contour fit great but it hung down about 1/4 in to much. I then proceded to rebuild the cancerous area using body panel chunks from big nasty.

Overall I am very happy with the door and remembered how much I hate sanding bondo!

True Hollywood Stry
    few more

Like my rock crawler? KrazyKarl02's Avatar
    Looks good, did the cup holders make the cut?
    -Karl
    2006 Chevy K3500 4X4 - No J.B. Weld on it yet!
    1982 thru 94 F-Series "The Klogger" AKA Transport on the road, on the trail, or on the trailer!
    1965 Chevelle
    1975 Corvette

True Hollywood Stry
    No not yet, I can't decide how I want to do them.