Thread: 2 35" BFG M/T's

87BRONCO

2 35" BFG M/T's

I have a pair of 35" BFG muds that i'd like to get rid of. They have around 80% tread left on them. They are the older M/T's not the KM's. I wanna get rid of them but I'm not giving them away. Make an offer.

BigRedFord04
    Nix (bigFAWKINranger) might want one for a spare since he just got new 35"s

Shaggy
    could you put a picture up... i'd like to see them... or if your in college station let me know where you live

87BRONCO
    i live off of rock prairie, gimme a call at 694-7053
    chuck

RednekDodge
    Are they 15" or 16". If they are 15" I would be interested.

Shaggy
    Originally posted by RednekDodge
    Are they 15" or 16". If they are 15" I would be interested.

my guess is that they would probably be the 12.50.15s ... these were very popular... and i am guessing they are comming off an 87 bronco and i dont think i have ever seen a older ford with anything other than a 15" rim... just my edumakated guess...

BigRedFord04
    I talked to Chuck. He said he wants $30 each or $60 for the pair but definately wants to get rid of them both if it cant be together. they are for a 15" rim. Nix said he'd take one for $30 so i'm calling dibs for him. y'all other homos can fight over the other one.

Shaggy
    Originally posted by eight
    I'll take the other one. Anybody got a 15x8 or 15x10 or 15x12 wheel with 5 on 5.5 that they want to get rid of?
    if it is for that tire i dont believe it will fit on a 15x12 rim... i believe it is only rated up to 11 inches which hence would leave out 15x12... FYI

87BRONCO
    yall can gimme a call whenever you want to pick them up. 694-7053

ill be your pickup man
    ive got a real ****ty 15x10 AE 589 that should probably only be used as a spare. I think new they are $110 apiece btu you can ha ve this crappy one for the low low price of $20
    92 YJ
    04 F-150 4x4
    11 F-250 4x4

bigFAWKINranger
    Originally posted by BigRedFord04
    I talked to Chuck. He said he wants $30 each or $60 for the pair but definately wants to get rid of them both if it cant be together. they are for a 15" rim. Nix said he'd take one for $30 so i'm calling dibs for him. y'all other homos can fight over the other one.
    thank ya baby, xoxox.
    i'll send ya the skrilla tomorrow. go get that fawkin tire. its mine!!!