Thread: washing machine

Hybrid View

lowballing someone

washing machine

mine just took a crap on me, anyone have an extra one by chance. ive looked on craigslist here and noone has responded to me yet or they want more than i'm willing to spend
    thanks
    Colman
    Red 81 CJ5, 35's, 4.10 and detroit, 4 to 1 dana 300, tbi efi, flat belly, cage, chromos and auzzie in front... sometimes runs. body damage to come

There are a lot of freebies here in Austin if you're willing to make the drive.

I have two driers in my backyard you can have for a case of 'stones a piece if thats any help
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"

lowballing someone
    i'm prety sure i can't make that work, i'll help you throw one off of ssg if you want tho and i'll bring a few beers
    Red 81 CJ5, 35's, 4.10 and detroit, 4 to 1 dana 300, tbi efi, flat belly, cage, chromos and auzzie in front... sometimes runs. body damage to come

lowballing someone
    one popped up today on craigslist and i got it cheap. thanks anyway