Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Fred's Misc. Stuff for Sale Thread

at the parts store, confusing the **** out of the guy.

Fred's Misc. Stuff for Sale Thread

I've decided that it's time to sell some of my stuff. Here it is. Some offroad parts, some speed parts, some random crap. I wanted to offer this stuff to people I know before throwing it on Craigslist or ebay.

Here we go. First off is a Used Dana 300 from 81-86 CJ's. I had plans of using this on an offroad project, but have decided to go a different direction. I'd like to get $250 for it...or close to it. Make me an offer.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    "You know, this car is so fast, that giving Corvette owners this car, is kinda like giving an AK-47 to a pysch ward."

-Ron Fellows (Corvette C6R Team Driver)

Up next is a GM Throttle body with 350, 55lb an hour injectors. GM p/n 5235206 *RPD. I'd like $40 for it. The injectors alone if you had to buy them are worth $90.
    "You know, this car is so fast, that giving Corvette owners this car, is kinda like giving an AK-47 to a pysch ward."

Next is a cable drive throttle body from a 5.3L Vortec 99-02. I don't really expect anyone here to need it, but worth a try. $25

Next is a GM TBI Throttle body with 5.0L/40 lb/hr injectors GM p/n 5235279 *RPD. Perfect for 305 Chevys, or 304 AMC Jeep conversions. $30.

Warn TJ Winch Mount plate for 97-06 TJ's. Does not come with mounting hardware. $50.

i could probably use the 5.0l tbi, i have one now but i have no idea what its off of

Highly unlikely anyone here needs these, but here goes. A set of stock 24# injectors for an LT1. Perfect upgrade for an older L98 or a mustang using 18# injectors. $40

2000-2006 Chevy Tahoe factory running boards. Comes with all the mounting brackets, but not all the mounting hardware. Will need about 15 common thread M10 bolts. $50

2000-2006 Factory Tahoe wheels and tires. 265/70R16 Goodyear Wrangler tires with 70-75% tread. Comes 4 wheels, tires, and centercaps. $175

and last but not least, a brand new, never installed Blue Torch Fab Heavy Duty Dana 60 diff cover. Comes with the drain plug and mounting bolts. $100

forgot these. Warn 9062 Premium Locking hubs for 27 spline external applications. 71-80 Scouts, and 72-80 Jeep CJs...don't know what else. Does not include all of the allen bolts to hold them on...only comes with two. Should be able to pick them up at any hardware store. Never used. Half of new. $60

sprayin' the house down CheapJeep's Avatar
    I'll take the 350 tbi throttle body.
    1974 CJ5-The BarnBurner

Quote Originally Posted by stx4wheeler View Post
    Robbie is the Charlie Daniels of the super swamper.

True Hollywood Stry
    fred if you think the 350 throttle body with the 55lb injectors would be big enough to run my 460 ill take it.
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!

Well, as much as I'd rather sell it to you frick. (haha robbie ) I don't think it's quite up to snuff for a 460. You'd be much better off with a Big Block Chevy throttle body with the 2" bore size and 90lb/hr injectors. Subsequently, the guy I sold my big block one too wants to sell it now since he didn't use it, so I'll contact him and see if he still has it and let him know I have a friend interested in it.

Robbie, if you really want it, I'll bring it to CS this weekend.

I'll take the wheels. I'll be driving through there Friday...maybe Em and I can meet you guys for lunch?