Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Shocks, bronco parts,etc

True Hollywood Stry

Shocks, bronco parts,etc

Well i think i have decided to try and get rid of some of the parts on big nasty that i am pretty sure i wont use again, and dont feel like loading into storage. This thread will grow in the weeks leading up to the nasty death.

Right now a set of 15 inch travel procomp shocks, i think they were like $115 or so new. They are two years old i think, and still have good compresion. They arent beautiful with some scratches and one has a deep scratch that is pictured but it doesnt affect the performance. The bad when i ordered these shocks a couple years ago summit sent me the wrong ones and it was going to be like a 3 week turn around to get a new set. The ones they sent had the(female) hole style bushing at both ends and i needed a male top and female bottom so i cut off the top of the female end and welded on a set of male shock thread from some other shocks. Though this is ghetto it has worked on my truck for the last 2 years and hasnt broke. price $50 bones.

78-79 Superflex 6 inch fullsize coils, these are very soft and flex extremely well. new they are $175- price $120 they are still on the truck, but i can have them off in a couple weeks if interested.

78-79 inside spare tire mount- 6 pack of coors

Ford 460 saginaw pump and bracket for a 460, with slightly modded pump, and all lines for a 78-79 bronco. May work on 400/351 m motors. made a big difference and now there is no gay ford powersteering whine. Bought and installed last summer. $110

Will trade some items and maybe some cash for 33 or 35 inch used bfg mud terrains, must have over 30 percent tread, and be for a 15 inch wheel
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Last edited by stx4wheeler; 09-25-2007 at 08:06 PM.
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!

Hey you think that those coils would be too stiff for the front of the samurai when I do the 4 link?

how does the spare tire carrier fit? My bronco had one but it was a "kustom" deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Graystroke View Post
    So you loose, I win!

True Hollywood Stry
    yeah aaron i bet they are to stiff, and prolly to long, jerry it bolts onto the passengerside behind the fenderwheel with two bolts
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!

50 bones for some used, scratched, and booty fabbed shocks? your bookie after you? i got mine new for less than 60 shipped. just sayin...
    Seth Stewart '04
    2000 Suburban DD
    1995 F150 SAS - Needs more work to sell
    1998 GMC pickup - sold
    2003 Yukon XL - wrecked/motor donor
    1975 Scout - TBD
    1976 Scout - parts truck
    1972 IH 1310 dually - TBD
    196? Scout 800 - 302 roller

True Hollywood Stry
    its cool seth i dont need to sell them i will just keep them if no one wants them. Also in not sure where you can get 15 inch travel shocks to you for 60 bones. Autozone specials are barely that cheap, where you get them at.

Quote Originally Posted by stx4wheeler
    its cool seth i dont need to sell them i will just keep them if no one wants them. Also in not sure where you can get 15 inch travel shocks to you for 60 bones. Autozone specials are barely that cheap, where you get them at.
    whatever you're trying to colman someone bigtime!
    So you loose, I win!

True Hollywood Stry
    Damn now i am busted, actually i dont have any of these things, i am gonna buy them from someone else and i am then gonna sell them before i get them. i heard its what you do with crappy parts from oversized american vehicles

Damn now i am busted, actually i dont have any of these things, i am gonna buy them from someone else and i am then gonna sell them before i get them. i heard its what you do with crappy parts from oversized american vehicles
    nice
    So you loose, I win!

Zing!!!

i got the cage shocks - i guess they are 14" they were 117 for all 4. just fyi.
    Seth Stewart '04
    2000 Suburban DD
    1995 F150 SAS - Needs more work to sell
    1998 GMC pickup - sold
    2003 Yukon XL - wrecked/motor donor
    1975 Scout - TBD
    1976 Scout - parts truck
    1972 IH 1310 dually - TBD
    196? Scout 800 - 302 roller

Got any Delorean parts? Thinking about building them again.

Teaching America's youth RCcola55's Avatar
    4wheelparts
    Ryan Clarke
    (214)695-7901

Quote Originally Posted by Reckless
    Got any Delorean parts? Thinking about building them again.
    Aaaannnnnd the joke is officially not funnay anymore.
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"

Teaching America's youth RCcola55's Avatar
    again ripping on rowdy F U N N A Y
    Ryan Clarke
    (214)695-7901