Thread: dana 44 ring gear spacer

lowballing someone

dana 44 ring gear spacer

ive seen these for 10 bolts, 12 bolts and dana 60's. does anyone know who sells these or if one for a d44 is even available?

to clarify if someone doesn't know what i'm talking about this allows me to use my numerically low detroit with my 4.10 gears (and spacer) without buying a set of "thick" gears or getting a detroit with the correct carrier brake
    Red 81 CJ5, 35's, 4.10 and detroit, 4 to 1 dana 300, tbi efi, flat belly, cage, chromos and auzzie in front... sometimes runs. body damage to come

Shaggy
    bad idea... is a ghetto fix and will not end up good

Teaching America's youth RCcola55's Avatar
    yes dumb idea
    Ryan Clarke
    (214)695-7901

lowballing someone
    if its such a dumb idea then why do they sell them for 10, 12 bolts and dana 60's that i have found?
    Red 81 CJ5, 35's, 4.10 and detroit, 4 to 1 dana 300, tbi efi, flat belly, cage, chromos and auzzie in front... sometimes runs. body damage to come

Shaggy
    just because they sell them doesnt mean they are not dumb

Flyin' the Hindenburg 2.0 DRAGOONRANCH's Avatar
    They sold Deloreans too, and we all know how that turned out. BTW, has anybody heard they are making new ones out of old parts in Houston now.

Somebody PM me when this **** gets old. :blackflipoff:
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredo View Post
    Ask your dad what it tastes like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler View Post
    Tell Chris to get it up and I will do it.
    My bitch better have my money...
    Through rain, sleet, or snow...
    My whore better have my money...
    Not half, not some, but all my cash...
    'Cause if she don't,
    I'm gonna put my foot in her ass.

lowballing someone
    no way, i haden't heard that yet

Quote Originally Posted by colman
    ive seen these for 10 bolts, 12 bolts and dana 60's. does anyone know who sells these or if one for a d44 is even available?

to clarify if someone doesn't know what i'm talking about this allows me to use my numerically low detroit with my 4.10 gears (and spacer) without buying a set of "thick" gears or getting a detroit with the correct carrier brake
    ring gear is concentric around the OD of the carrier,spacers dont have a lip to extend the centering too, and they might not be perfectly flat either.

Thick gears are out there for this reason. Look for rubicon gears that someone is getting rid of if you want to be cheap, those are thick 4.10s but you will have to enlarge the bolt holes on the detroit.