Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast

Thread: EL BORRACHO - 71 Jimmy

Quote Originally Posted by Snatch Adams
    sweet, per your prediction the HOA has sent a first letter regarding el borracho's presence, but karl's trailer also was part of the letter. El borracho was noted as "immobile vehicle" so if i have to make it mobile with the carb i will.

Thanks mike!
    your in good company, i finally got a notice from the city about the axle sitting in my yard

1976 F-100 Kustom Krawler
    1976 F-150 Custom
    1964 CJ5

I think I've gotten 6 or 7 notices from the city during my tenure at the Dexter House. They're all bark and no bite
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"

I predict you will have to hide it in the garage or remove it from the property. HOA's bring the
    Boats and hoes

Stumble in to the liquor store
    With a dollar-fifty for a bottle of wine,
    I know just what I'm lookin for
    Thunderbird will do just fine.

I don't think CDR would be much in favor of having it at our house, but you could put it out at my ranch...

and then we could shoot fireballs at it
    BDR

I'm not that worried about it, if it have to i'll store it at the storage lot across the main drag from the house, then I could park in the driveway again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Graystroke View Post
    So you loose, I win!

I'll send them back a letter asking how one can have an "immobile vehicle" if a vehicle by definition takes you from one place to another, how can it be immobile. Immobile POS, maybe.
    I bet "The Landlord" would be psyched if you started a war with her HOA. My prediction is that El Borracho's name gets changed to Se Vende pretty soon

Oh she was more pissed about then I was. The guy next door runs a hotel/brothel for continental airlines out of his house and there are always at least 2 cars parked in the street at his house everynight at least one of which is parked the wrong way. Around the corner the guy is a towtruck driver/hotshotter and constantly has a 4-car trailer parked in the street, other people dont mow their lawns, etc. Not really equal protection under the law.

Free legal service is nice. Last time she got pissed at something in her neighborhood, Darling Homes sent her a check for $500 for "trespass to property"
    So you loose, I win!

Free legal service is nice. Last time she got pissed at something in her neighborhood, Darling Homes sent her a check for $500 for "trespass to property"
    That is awesome!

i think my brother and i are at 4 notices or so, i hate old people that live down the street and only want to make other peoples lives miserable

someday you might be that old people. heather cruz and our house at montclair were familiar to say the least.
    Seth Stewart '04
    2000 Suburban DD
    1995 F150 SAS - Needs more work to sell
    1998 GMC pickup - sold
    2003 Yukon XL - wrecked/motor donor
    1975 Scout - TBD
    1976 Scout - parts truck
    1972 IH 1310 dually - TBD
    196? Scout 800 - 302 roller

Hey jerry, i have an old dog house and some spare artillery shells for "El Borracho". Got to break it in scoutfork style.

I'll send them back a letter asking how one can have an "immobile vehicle" if a vehicle by definition takes you from one place to another, how can it be immobile. Immobile POS, maybe.
    Around here they classify them immobile as not having the car registered or inspected.
    1988 Blazer...RIP

i remember that from CS, i read through the deed restrictions the other day and didnt see anything about that.
    So you loose, I win!

here is what the deed restrictions say. Nowhere does it say immobile vehicles. only that driveways are for "temp" storage. Temp to be determined by the hoa. I'm sure they have some loop hole, but i'm going to **** with them as much as possible. I'll make it run over a weekend and move it every week
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    So you loose, I win!

Every thread I've ever read on HOAs says you're fawked unless you get on the board, even better if you get a friendly neighbor or two to get on the board as well (ie mr "when'd you get The Beast?")