Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast

Thread: EL BORRACHO - 71 Jimmy

get it running, find out who the head of the hoa is and go do smokey burnouts in front of his house
    Tommy Matheaus '06
    210-323-2546
    2004 F-140 4x4 DD
    1990 F-150 4x4 in the works
    1992 Jeep Cherokee basterdized

Fresh Cope, It Satisfies! StevenAg03's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by afroman006
    I think I've gotten 6 or 7 notices from the city during my tenure at the Dexter House. They're all bark and no bite
    keep telling your self this. when we lived on dexter (2000-2001....back when alex estep was still around ) we recieved ONE notice for junk in the yard. fast forward ~6 years to fall of 06. i get a letter in the mail from the city saying if i dont cme pay a fine i will have a warrant issued. it was for a ticket on dexter that we never got...
    Steven W
    02 Dodge 2500
    82 CJ-7 - sitting in a field...

"....Your theory is f*cked up like a football bat...."

Like my rock crawler? KrazyKarl02's Avatar
    When I got my notice in Beaumont I called and b!tched the lady out. She made comments like "get the vehicle inspected" To which I replied lady I have a real job, I don't have time to go walking around looking at my neighbors cars and getting this inspected.

I further questioned her as to the definition of "motor vehicle" She replied something with an engine and 4 wheels, to which I replied my neighbor has a 4 wheeler, it is by your definition a "motor vehicle" and it is not inspected. She then said I was bending the law. I replied no you are making it up as you go.

Seriously in Beaumont they would not even let you have a car in the back of your yard if it was visible from anyone else including neighbors in a third story building. Meanwhile the bums and hookers would be hanging out at the Dunkin Donuts 150 yards from my house.
    -Karl
    2006 Chevy K3500 4X4 - No J.B. Weld on it yet!
    1982 thru 94 F-Series "The Klogger" AKA Transport on the road, on the trail, or on the trailer!
    1965 Chevelle
    1975 Corvette

all the board has to do once you bring up the point that "immobile vehicle" is not defined is to make an amendment to define immobile vehicle to fit yours and possibly others. Like you said they probably have a loop hole. I know in most city street's you can't have a vehicle sit in one place longer than a few days...they may try to apply the same rule to your driveway.

Teaching America's youth RCcola55's Avatar
    Are any of those pilots this guy?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Ryan Clarke
    (214)695-7901

Quote Originally Posted by RCcola55
    Are any of those pilots this guy?
    we've been through this before, and no.
    Quote Originally Posted by Graystroke View Post
    So you loose, I win!

ah, took me a second...

True Hollywood Stry
    jerry if it gets bad store it at the boat and trailer storage off indina shores by karl's casa
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyKarl02
    Meanwhile the bums and hookers would be hanging out at the Dunkin Donuts 150 yards from my house.
    Just because you're still pissed I pantsed you in the dunkin donuts gives you no right to call me a "bum" or "hooker"
    Boats and hoes

Stumble in to the liquor store
    With a dollar-fifty for a bottle of wine,
    I know just what I'm lookin for
    Thunderbird will do just fine.

Flyin' the Hindenburg 2.0 DRAGOONRANCH's Avatar
    a bum hooker maybe???
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredo View Post
    Ask your dad what it tastes like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler View Post
    Tell Chris to get it up and I will do it.
    My bitch better have my money...
    Through rain, sleet, or snow...
    My whore better have my money...
    Not half, not some, but all my cash...
    'Cause if she don't,
    I'm gonna put my foot in her ass.

Like my rock crawler? KrazyKarl02's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BMFScout
    Just because you're still pissed I pantsed you in the dunkin donuts gives you no right to call me a "bum" or "hooker"
    What was great is I was so drunk that for like 30 seconds I did not realize my pants were down around my ankles. What was odd about it is Jimmy could not take his eyes off my junk... And since then continues to bring this up.

In closing Coco Loco has some positive attributes, but Ozona Grill will give you the sh!ts
    -Karl
    2006 Chevy K3500 4X4 - No J.B. Weld on it yet!
    1982 thru 94 F-Series "The Klogger" AKA Transport on the road, on the trail, or on the trailer!
    1965 Chevelle
    1975 Corvette

Well the HOA sent a "scathing" letter, saying it has to move by the end of the month, no big deal as i was planning on moving it on Sat anyway.

I wish i had a scanner, because its the worst written letter I've ever seen. They spelled samantha's name wrong and it says "sent via certified mail" which it wasnt (the joos sent the same letter twice instead), and whoever wrote it refers to themself in the letter yet fails to ever mention their name or signed it.

The best part is they say "pursuant to Section 9: Blah Blah" and quote the exact lines from the deed restrictions I posted, which say nothing about "immobile vehicles", then it says "remove immobile vehicle". So much as I suspected the deed restrictions say nothing regarding it.

It gave the date of the next HOA meeting, if it were MY house i'd be over there raising hell, about a) how sh!tty whoever wrote the letter is and b) how they are making it up as they go.

Regardless El Borracho moves to storage on Sat. and I can park in the drive again.

I may still try to get it running over X-mas if me and Karl have "Workin' Man's a Sucker" Week or some other assorted free time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Graystroke View Post
    So you loose, I win!

the man wins again.

so what the hell could they even do if you dont move it?

Quote Originally Posted by william_ace
    so what the hell could they even do if you dont move it?
    HOAs have a lot of power. I've seen news reports of people who lost their house to the HOA because they were renting a house and the renters didn't follow HOA rules and never notified their landlord of the HOA letters. HOAs can also put leins and other fines against the house supposedly.
    BDR