Thread: someone to pull tickets with for the tu game

lowballing someone

someone to pull tickets with for the tu game

i am looking for someone to pull 2 tickets for me tomorrow morning, i already have 2 sports passes. my problem is the person who was going to do it for me already has 10 and doesn't want to go to the group pull window which leaves me high and dry. i would go but i'm not going to A&M this semester and my g/f who does has a test early in the morning. can anyone do me a favor please. this is the only game that ive been able to go to this year and the same for my g/f(who will never let me hear the end of it if i don't figure out something).

please leave the scarcastic remarks and comments to the next thread that i post and help me out if you can. i am willing to compensate for the trouble
    Last edited by colman; 11-11-2007 at 07:25 PM.
    Red 81 CJ5, 35's, 4.10 and detroit, 4 to 1 dana 300, tbi efi, flat belly, cage, chromos and auzzie in front... sometimes runs. body damage to come

lowballing someone
    one pass is a senior and the other is a sophmore
    Last edited by colman; 11-11-2007 at 07:24 PM.
    Red 81 CJ5, 35's, 4.10 and detroit, 4 to 1 dana 300, tbi efi, flat belly, cage, chromos and auzzie in front... sometimes runs. body damage to come