Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 LastLast

Thread: Clayton 2007

at the parts store, confusing the **** out of the guy.
    Dougy, are you going to post up your pics somewhere? I'm betting you have a lot of them, but resizing all of them will probably be a *****.
    "You know, this car is so fast, that giving Corvette owners this car, is kinda like giving an AK-47 to a pysch ward."

-Ron Fellows (Corvette C6R Team Driver)

david and I were heading outside the bar the first night and when we got close to the door the nasty old chick w/ the dunlap said, "I can't believe it's closin time! (swigs beer w/ cig in hand) I'm just gettin' ready to party!" I was like: wow, klassy!. We stepped outside and were discussing something of importance when the door popped open and her equally attractive claytonite friend leaned her head out the door and spit a big lougie and went back in. DavidO says, "You can't make that **** up!"

The fab four's all nighter the first night kicked ass. Glad I got to know Rodney and St. John right off the bat.

Don't puke on my toilet, then pass out on my bathroom floor (Still had the boots on, he was fair game!)

I'm sure you will get the important stuff: banzai hill climbing, marking the crime scene, cop visit with magnesium flash, DavidO walking the ledge after Scotti used two winch lines (that DavidO must have a badass set of builders ), Whitney and pete showing everyone how it's done on the dancefloor, The band and their discussion of us and PK etc., drinking them out of 3.2 stones, the klogger being the one of the sweetest rigs their, clayton forgetting his keys and the ensuing wrath brought upon his sterring column, CLAYTON TEXAS!!, taking over the country inn and krebs almost not eating, then the XJ boys coming in broken, the "cashed" chili (taking nominations/applications for a new food chairperson, where's garner?!) raw bacon in the freebie breakfast tacos, 32 miles to clayton. I'll edit if I think of anything else.

Edit: The pissed off RV guy, the motel guy coming out to ask (with a budweiser in hand) "does anyone know Ed buster? He made a reservation 7 months ago", Louise the new bar manager, Cody getting his jeep over 1500 rpms for what might have been the first time
    Last edited by Seth; 12-17-2007 at 03:51 PM.
    Seth Stewart '04
    2000 Suburban DD
    1995 F150 SAS - Needs more work to sell
    1998 GMC pickup - sold
    2003 Yukon XL - wrecked/motor donor
    1975 Scout - TBD
    1976 Scout - parts truck
    1972 IH 1310 dually - TBD
    196? Scout 800 - 302 roller

Youtube of fred.

Fred, I was thinking today, if for some reason you don't want your name on youtube let me know and I will remove/change it. Hopefully that link plays the vid better than my connection here at work does.
    Seth Stewart '04
    2000 Suburban DD
    1998 GMC pickup - sold
    1975 Scout - TBD
    1976 Scout - parts truck

at the parts store, confusing the **** out of the guy.
    youtube is blocked at work. As long as you don't have my last name on there I don't really care.
    "You know, this car is so fast, that giving Corvette owners this car, is kinda like giving an AK-47 to a pysch ward."

-Ron Fellows (Corvette C6R Team Driver)

"Man did you see that guy do the Scottie to Hottie dance from Wrastlin"

The Band playing "Are you sure hank done it this way".....twice

For the record i'm batting .500 on successful tamor meals.
    Quote Originally Posted by Graystroke View Post
    So you loose, I win!

Looks cold.

Teaching America's youth RCcola55's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth
    The fab four's all nighter the first night kicked ass. Glad I got to know Rodney and St. John right off the bat.

Don't puke on my toilet, then pass out on my bathroom floor (Still had the boots on, he was fair game!)

I'm sure you will get the important stuff: banzai hill climbing, marking the crime scene, cop visit with magnesium flash, DavidO walking the ledge after Scotti used two winch lines (that DavidO must have a badass set of builders ), Whitney and pete showing everyone how it's done on the dancefloor, The band and their discussion of us and PK etc., drinking them out of 3.2 stones, the klogger being the one of the sweetest rigs their, clayton forgetting his keys and the ensuing wrath brought upon his sterring column, CLAYTON TEXAS!!, taking over the country inn and krebs almost not eating, then the XJ boys coming in broken, the "cashed" chili (taking nominations/applications for a new food chairperson, where's garner?!) raw bacon in the freebie breakfast tacos, 32 miles to clayton. I'll edit if I think of anything else.

Edit: The pissed off RV guy, the motel guy coming out to ask (with a budweiser in hand) "does anyone know Ed buster? He made a reservation 7 months ago", Louise the new bar manager, Cody getting his jeep over 1500 rpms for what might have been the first time

flem passing gas during gift exchange, shupe lossing his pants, cook on fire, me splitting shiner with ax, rowdy getting hit in nuts by flying wood, putting tire back on cook wheel in the dark pouring down rain 50ft from the exit of the park, the Extrta E mf's messing with sasquach, coops id. im sure there's more
    Ryan Clarke
    (214)695-7901

dumbarse running on roof of A&A while i was trying to sleep.

locals following us back from bar, one was after jimmy, which in turn tries to take me home. needless to say, my standards are not that low. The other local takes the arkansas guy to mix up the clayton gene pool.

sideways again... redcagepatrol's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RCcola55
    flem passing gas during gift exchange, shupe lossing his pants, cook on fire, me splitting shiner with ax, rowdy getting hit in nuts by flying wood, putting tire back on cook wheel in the dark pouring down rain 50ft from the exit of the park, the Extrta E mf's messing with sasquach, coops id. im sure there's more
    we need to make sure the write-up makes it to our main page (even if a link to the forum). I looked on there last night and it shows a 2004 trip to Alto as "new"...
    http://tamor.org/index.php?id=101
    Scott, FTAC '99
    '62 Nissan Patrol 4-seat Twisted Customs Buggy
    '89 "CJ-7" - Her trail rig
    '05 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 TRD - her daily driver...
    '08 Dodge 2500 Mega Cab 6.7 Diesel 4x4
    scott.schubring@williams.com

The office sucks - I wanna go wheeling!

that kid was hayden, the same one that went to clayton, tx

he ran down the roof, peed off of it onto the sign, then told the owner his own name
    Tommy Matheaus '06
    210-323-2546
    2004 F-140 4x4 DD
    1990 F-150 4x4 in the works
    1992 Jeep Cherokee basterdized

sideways again... redcagepatrol's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TMatheaus
    that kid was hayden, the same one that went to clayton, tx

he ran down the roof, peed off of it onto the sign, then told the owner his own name
    someone drove to Clayton TX????
    Scott, FTAC '99
    '62 Nissan Patrol 4-seat Twisted Customs Buggy
    '89 "CJ-7" - Her trail rig
    '05 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 TRD - her daily driver...
    '08 Dodge 2500 Mega Cab 6.7 Diesel 4x4
    scott.schubring@williams.com

The office sucks - I wanna go wheeling!

yes, he drove to clayton tx, than called clayton, who explained to him that we were in clayton ok. meanwhile creighton was busy breaking or replaing something.
    Seth Stewart '04
    2000 Suburban DD
    1998 GMC pickup - sold
    1975 Scout - TBD
    1976 Scout - parts truck

Quote Originally Posted by redcagepatrol
    someone drove to Clayton TX????
    at least he didnt go to far out of the way, that would have sucked