We are headed to Alto in two weeks.

So far it is:
    -the Bronco and possible our jobsite Mule
    -Jeremiah's "Tinya's Love Truck" Chevy
    -the Cardoc Toy and a 4runner
    -BDR's old truck with new 35s

and some others.

If anyone wants to go, let me know.

It is the Halloween run I think. Leaving Thursday around 7pm.

No redeck trailer or stripper pole, but it should be a good time.
    92 YJ
    04 F-150 4x4
    11 F-250 4x4

careful the driver of BDR's old truck may pass out and have to ride in the back and end up pewking over the bedrail....its kind of an alto curse for that truck
    Quote Originally Posted by Graystroke View Post
    So you loose, I win!

OnyxZ71
    last time i drove all the way to shilh ridge no one showed up. Is anybody going this time?

ill be your pickup man
    Quote Originally Posted by JBrown89

So far it is:
    -the Bronco and possible our jobsite Mule
    -Jeremiah's "Tinya's Love Truck" Chevy
    -the Cardoc Toy and a 4runner
    -BDR's old truck with new 35s

yes
    92 YJ
    04 F-150 4x4
    11 F-250 4x4

If I fix Pigpen I'll go.
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"

I'll be out there, but with four-wheelers.
    Born to Kill

Quote Originally Posted by RCcola55 View Post
    I just watched a spider dominate a fly on the wall outside, i thought would would travis do? and i did the opposite, spider lives!

I'm interested.
    I may not be able to run with the big dogs, but I can limp with the pack.

ill be your pickup man
    Leaving Thursday night. Installed new beer cooler holder atop rollcage. Awesomeness. If you want to go, let me know.
    92 YJ
    04 F-150 4x4
    11 F-250 4x4

OnyxZ71
    The SFA offroad club will be out there this weekend.

OnyxZ71
    Ok i need some help and quick if someone finds this. I just went out to Shiloh and i called Snatch and John Brown and i cant get ahold of anyone. It was really crowded and I dont want to spend that much money and not wheel. I want to go back out there tonight but i need a way to get in touch with the guys out there. We tried channel 12 on the cb radio. thanks guys.

Quote Originally Posted by OnyxZ71
    Ok i need some help and quick if someone finds this. I just went out to Shiloh and i called Snatch and John Brown and i cant get ahold of anyone. It was really crowded and I dont want to spend that much money and not wheel. I want to go back out there tonight but i need a way to get in touch with the guys out there. We tried channel 12 on the cb radio. thanks guys.
    if you tried their cells then i dont know what to say, other than go in and look for thier rigs. good luck

ill be your pickup man
    Man, sorry we coudnt get in touch. I called yall back once I got to my phone at camp. I didnt realize you guys needed someone to ride with.

Pics to come. We pretty much ****ed up everything. It was awesome
    92 YJ
    04 F-150 4x4
    11 F-250 4x4

Quote Originally Posted by OnyxZ71
    so i guess you're who called me. I didnt understand the message, and I thought you said "we're out at Shallow, I know you guys are out here" I just now figured out what the deal was.

I wasnt out there, sorry if you got that idea somehow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Graystroke View Post
    So you loose, I win!

ill be your pickup man
    We took the Bronco, an old beater 74 K10, the Cardoc Yota, a $200 Jimmy, and a dirt bike. The Bronco overheated all weekend. We took the t-stat out and put a 15lb cap on it, which didnt fix it. I had removed the condenser the night before to get some extra flow to the radiator as well. Not really sure waht is up. Ended up bending a tie rod, hitting a tree pretty bad and knocking the body mount off, putting a hole in my swamper, and pulling the muffler off my F150.

There were alot of people there. Ill let the pictures tell the story. Givbe me a few minutes to get the rest loaded.
    92 YJ
    04 F-150 4x4
    11 F-250 4x4

OnyxZ71
    Quote Originally Posted by JBrown89
    Man, sorry we coudnt get in touch. I called yall back once I got to my phone at camp. I didnt realize you guys needed someone to ride with.

Pics to come. We pretty much ****ed up everything. It was awesome
    No problem man, We had no signal out there so i didnt get your voicemail until about 9:30 or so and it said i had a missed call at 7:30. I called you on my friends phone but even his service was coming and going so we didnt get that voicemail until late too. We took our truck out so we got some wheelin in, no worries. I should have set something up with you guys before Saturday.

Snatch, Sorry man. I called my roomate back in CS and had him come to this page and get 2 phone numbers so of course he got the top two. Sorry to bother you, I didnt know who you were or if you were out here but i was getting despersate. ***. It was really really crowded this weekend.