Thread: free d44 parts, 14 bolt, d70

lowballing someone

free d44 parts, 14 bolt, d70

d44 cover
    wide track jeep housing and 3.54 gears installed
    14 bolt drums and backingplates and everything inside (i went disc)
    d70 drums (brian went disc brake)

all is going to scrap soon, i would rather give it away
    Last edited by colman; 10-27-2007 at 03:25 PM.
    Red 81 CJ5, 35's, 4.10 and detroit, 4 to 1 dana 300, tbi efi, flat belly, cage, chromos and auzzie in front... sometimes runs. body damage to come

I'll take one of the hubs.
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"

lowballing someone
    what do you have that is 6 lug, come over and get it
    Red 81 CJ5, 35's, 4.10 and detroit, 4 to 1 dana 300, tbi efi, flat belly, cage, chromos and auzzie in front... sometimes runs. body damage to come

Ah hell nevermind. Just remember I already have a 6 lug 10 bolt front hiding in the weeds at my shop.
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"

lowballing someone
    clayton, want some so that you have something to make a cool spinny tire carrier for the fsj

I'll take a couple of the hubs. I'll be in town this weekend.

lowballing someone
    sure, call me and come get them, i may have a few other things you may want to, if you see something else when you get here i take beer as payment or cash, sexual favors sometimes too

True Hollywood Stry
    i need the rotors badly and one hub at least if you got one my hunting wagoneer's rotors sheered off and i had to route all braking to the rear to stop the thing and this sucks extremly. i usually stop it by hitting a tree.

colman ill have clayton pick the stuff up for me and will give you 20 bucks for two hubs if you wanna sell them instead of giving them away, and i definately need the rotors regardless of hubs.

i
    Last edited by stx4wheeler; 10-25-2007 at 09:02 PM.
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!

lowballing someone
    sounds great to me, assuming its ok with him i will give you the good ones and he can have the bad rotors with the hubs still attatched(that are still in good shape)

That's fine, I only need one to maybe make some **** down the road, Frick can have the good ones.

True Hollywood Stry
    sweet
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!

lowballing someone
    all hubs and rotors have been spoken for, anyone need anything else?

original list edited