Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ugly

Quote Originally Posted by afroman006
    Travis there are 6 hummer tires in my backyard. Come get the best 4, they wont have much tread left but THEY ARE 100% FREE. FREE, TAKE THEM. Leave the two ****tiest ones for me, I plan to smoke em till they blow
    will do
    Born to Kill

Quote Originally Posted by RCcola55 View Post
    I just watched a spider dominate a fly on the wall outside, i thought would would travis do? and i did the opposite, spider lives!

I only run tires slick on the jeep. None of the ones I'm offering are slick. Turns out I ended up with some 40s to replace the 38s on the jeep while they still had what could be recognized as tread. Hummer tires suck unless you cut them up like mine were, before all the tread wore off.

free hummer tires trump all paid for tires.
    Quote Originally Posted by Graystroke View Post
    So you loose, I win!

was going to start today but I cant find my 13/13 and 7/8 impact sockets, will start tomorrow. I could really use a hand unloading the truck if anyone is free tomorrow.
    Born to Kill

I just watched a spider dominate a fly on the wall outside, i thought would would travis do? and i did the opposite, spider lives!

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJo
    was going to start today but I cant find my 13/13 and 7/8 impact sockets, will start tomorrow. I could really use a hand unloading the truck if anyone is free tomorrow.

Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Reckless

why does it not surprise me that you cant figure that out?

Quote Originally Posted by agjohn02
    why does it not surprise me that you cant figure that out?
    Born to Kill

Quote Originally Posted by Reckless
    not fluent?!? If it werent for you the language would be dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Graystroke View Post
    So you loose, I win!

I need a bender to make a cage for clayton but I dont want to spend the money on a jd2 and the dyes but I think I could make this one work.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Round-Tubing-Ben...QQcmdZViewItem

Any thought?
    Born to Kill

great deal and should be a good bender. Have seen lots of threads where people make basically that same bender. I like that you are bending vertically instead of horizontally with it. Seems like it would be easier to keep your angles right that way. Might have to get me one....hmmmm....
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    damnit... if everyone is leaving i want my original 15 back... i dont wanna be left with these tools

Find the trike builder plans and build your own. May take a little bit longer, but you can come out cheaper with a product you know is well built.

True Hollywood Stry
    from the design i think multiple plane bends on a single piece of tube would be a *****
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!

That one is a little bulky, but is there any time multiple plane bends on a single piece of tube aren't a *****?

I found the plans at gottrike.com but they want to sell them. Are they posted anywhere for free? I kinda like the looks of that because it looks like tighter and 180 bends can be preformed. From the looks it uses a dye from a jd2 and that would cost about the same as the one I posted up.

The bad about the one I posted is that there is a max bend of 90 and it bends on a 7 inch radius.
    Born to Kill

I don't know if anyone is sharing the got trike plans, but I'd bet there are a few people on here who might chip in on the plans.