Thread: Injector Help

ill be your pickup man

Injector Help

As I was about to put my injectors back on my 302 I noticed that about 4 or 5 of them have cracks in teh little nipple/thimble looking thing on the end, rendering them useless to put back on. Kinda hard to explain what exactly is broken, but I do not want to spend $70 apiece for new injectors. Anyone know where I could find a 302 that someone is parting out? I coudl use some other random stuff from it as well. Let me know. THanks
    92 YJ
    04 F-150 4x4
    11 F-250 4x4

BigRedFord04
    did you try that injector shop Lynn recommended for you? If you find some i need at least 1 of those caps. Dealership maybe?

bigFAWKINranger

Re: Injector Help

Originally posted by JBrown89
    As I was about to put my injectors back on my 302 I noticed that about 4 or 5 of them have cracks in teh little nipple/thimble looking thing on the end, rendering them useless to put back on. Kinda hard to explain what exactly is broken, but I do not want to spend $70 apiece for new injectors. Anyone know where I could find a 302 that someone is parting out? I coudl use some other random stuff from it as well. Let me know. THanks
    hey ****boy, i'm too lazy to go find it and posta link, but i know for a fact there are ALWAYS 302s on the ranger board.
    click here a$$hole
    obviously click on the link to 'club message boards'
    then go down to
    'ALX'S GARAGE SALE'
    then just go look. there are a lot of 5.0L and parts comin through there daily.

fbronco86
    Yeah i would kinda like a cap too. I need a spare. Plus austin has my other spare injector????? I anit in a hurry for it but would like it back some time.

ill be your pickup man

Re: Re: Injector Help

Originally posted by bigFAWKINranger

hey ****boy, i'm too lazy to go find it and posta link, but i know for a fact there are ALWAYS 302s on the ranger board.
    click here a$$hole
    obviously click on the link to 'club message boards'
    then go down to
    'ALX'S GARAGE SALE'
    then just go look. there are a lot of 5.0L and parts comin through there daily.
    thanks you stupid sonofabitch

I have found a couple parts Broncos online, hopefully they will have what I need.

And if I find those injector caps, I'll get several
    92 YJ
    04 F-150 4x4
    11 F-250 4x4