Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Wanted household appliances/furniture

True Hollywood Stry

Wanted household appliances/furniture

Alright once i get my new rent house i am gonna be needing a few things and i just wanted to see if anyone had something they were thinking about getting rid of in the near future. i jsut want to get some cheap stuff right now and then later as funds allow get nicer stuff.

Dryer
    Washing machine possibly
    Large couch
    living room chairs
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!

lowballing someone
    i have a hideous but in good shape recliner, it is 70's orange
    Red 81 CJ5, 35's, 4.10 and detroit, 4 to 1 dana 300, tbi efi, flat belly, cage, chromos and auzzie in front... sometimes runs. body damage to come

Colman, take it to Clayton. If not ill give ya couple of beers for it.

If any furniture goes to Clayton, it wont return to Texas. This I can promise you.
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"

exactly

Quote Originally Posted by afroman006
    If any furniture goes to Clayton, it wont return to Texas. This I can promise you.
    Rowdy wants it to sleep on!
    1988 Blazer...RIP

True Hollywood Stry
    asshats, and thanks for the offer colman but i was looking for something a touch nicer than what you had offered
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!

if you can fight through pushy commision only salespeople, "the dump" in dfw has good deals and it would be new. Cable spools work pretty good too

Quote Originally Posted by robertf03
    if you can fight through pushy commision only salespeople, "the dump" in dfw has good deals and it would be new. Cable spools work pretty good too
    I heard on the radio they are having guitar hero contests somewhere in town. I signed you up!
    1988 Blazer...RIP

Quote Originally Posted by robertf03
    htown has one too, but its closing...for the past 3 years

edit: you should be able to pick up two couches and a coffee table for $500 at any of the 100 furniture places on 45 by gallery furniture.
    Last edited by jerryg79; 11-14-2007 at 10:10 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Graystroke View Post
    So you loose, I win!

I've got a washer/dryer I could loan you long term. I may need them back if we don't end up buying the house we're in next may.
    BDR

lowballing someone
    there is nothing wrong witht he chair, i just have to much furniture. ive had a maroon planket with the tamu seal on it for the last few years and it looks fine. i need more space
    Red 81 CJ5, 35's, 4.10 and detroit, 4 to 1 dana 300, tbi efi, flat belly, cage, chromos and auzzie in front... sometimes runs. body damage to come

Quote Originally Posted by mudtoy67
    I've got a washer/dryer I could loan you long term. I may need them back if we don't end up buying the house we're in next may.
    frick if you want this, i could grab it on fri. night if bdr will be around. I've wanted to check out his new casa and drink a beer with him for a while.

I'm going over to karls on sat. afternoon to work on the klogger. Hell BDR could bring it over he wants to play. Though not sure how he would get it in the truck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Graystroke View Post
    So you loose, I win!

True Hollywood Stry
    bdr/jerry that would be freaking awesome/ and yeah bdr i could give them back to you whenever you needed them and if you dont end up needing them we can work out something as far as payment

True Hollywood Stry
    i think i might have found a couch on craigslist, and also i am gonna hit up some garage sales saturday and see whati find.