Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: 99 PSD dually

Trxus mt, right? I love those tires! Let me know when the rears are worn out and I will buy them from you
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    damnit... if everyone is leaving i want my original 15 back... i dont wanna be left with these tools

Teaching America's youth RCcola55's Avatar
    love the rockstars i was thinking about XD wheels when it comes time for me to get new tires
    Ryan Clarke
    (214)695-7901

Ya they are the truxus mt's. The truck rides and stops better than ever. With the slightly taller tires I am doing 68 with the speedo sittin on 65, which I like. My only complaint is that XD puts some stupid ass sticker on the wheels.
    Born to Kill

Quote Originally Posted by RCcola55 View Post
    I just watched a spider dominate a fly on the wall outside, i thought would would travis do? and i did the opposite, spider lives!

You're gonna be replacing those fronts in about 10K. Sell them before they're ruined and get some to match the back so you can have them rotated.

Truck needs a facelift. Clear markers will make it look newer. 05 lights and grille can be swapped on. Would need to modify the bumper a little but I think it would still work. My little brother did it on his 99.

Well at least there won't be any mistaking you for someone else in a dually around town.

Teaching America's youth RCcola55's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eight View Post
    You're gonna be replacing those fronts in about 10K. Sell them before they're ruined and get some to match the back so you can have them rotated.

Truck needs a facelift. Clear markers will make it look newer. 05 lights and grille can be swapped on. Would need to modify the bumper a little but I think it would still work. My little brother did it on his 99.
    more on this?
    Ryan Clarke
    (214)695-7901

the wheels will get fvcked up if he gets them roated constantly. ask me how i know.

and *most* tires have a manufactures milage warrenty.

figuring that I should be able to get 20-25k out of the front, then I'll just replace them when they wear out. selling would be a dumb idea enless someone would give 350-400 for them, I'll just take the hit on milage for the benifts of load range E and wider tread (all 255's I found were D's). I went with those sizes because I didn't want the tires to stick out of the fender wells on the back but I also wanted the extra hieght.

Face lift would be nice if I found a killer deal on lights. The truck could really use some paint on the bumpers and mirrors but that would then lead to alot of body work which I have no plans for.

edit- I'm really counting on the 255's not to flex too much under load. the actual load rating was only like ~100 lbs difference but the difference in air pressure might be what screws me. Although this truck probaly wont see any heavy loads untill I get out of school or my dads truck dies.
    Last edited by BroncoJo; 06-29-2008 at 10:34 PM.
    Born to Kill

I just watched a spider dominate a fly on the wall outside, i thought would would travis do? and i did the opposite, spider lives!

yeah, who buys a dually to haul heavy with?

and how are you susposed to use 4wd?

you have gone off the deep end. we need to put stacks on it now and a maf kill switch.

Quote Originally Posted by Eckert View Post

Not me or the dude I bought it from

Interco said they would be the same hieght but I think the back may be a hair or two taller (with my calibrated eye). A slight difference wouldn't matter anyway being that the truck is so long the actual distance traveled by the front and back would vary anyway.

Will- I haven't gone off the deep end...yet
    Born to Kill

ill be your pickup man
    Looks good, I dunno about the stars though
    92 YJ
    04 F-150 4x4
    11 F-250 4x4

your ford has lockouts right? so everything time you want to use 4wd you have to have an allen rench handy? or is there enough room behind the cap to turn em?

stacks are def in order

There's less than 1/2" difference in the tire sizes, it's not enough to hurt anything.

Quote Originally Posted by JBrown89 View Post
    Looks good, I dunno about the stars though
    your ford has lockouts right? so everything time you want to use 4wd you have to have an allen rench handy? or is there enough room behind the cap to turn em?

stacks are def in order

Ya I havn't figured out what I'm going to do yet, I don't like the hub cap things but It looks wierd off. Probably going to end up without the fronts on but figured i run them for now.
    Born to Kill