Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15

Thread: Barnwell Mtn Gilmer, TX Jan 4,5,6 2008

"Eduardo" - The Pink Jeep Lynda's Avatar
    Someone should annonymously send them this thread...
    Lynda
    Project "CJ" in the works: http://tamor.org/forums/showthread.php?t=6982&highlight=lynda

!!!!!!!forgot about this when we showed up...the office guy was trying to check us in and the phone was ringing like crazy. he mutters something about "it must be that fax tryin' to come thru." he goes over to the handset, grabs it, walks over to the fax machine, hits some buttons on the fax machine, then answers the handset, hangs up the handset and then looks at the fax and says with a puzzled sound in his voice, "that fax didn't come thru?" No **** you dumbass, b/c 1) you probably gave them the wrong phone number or 2) you didn't have the fax machine on, and most importantly 3) you hung up on the fawker! what a dip****.

There was a beast of a thread on Pirate a few years ago complaining about the guy and I think some of the TMTC board of directors even posted in it and guess what, he's still there and anybody within 5 hours who wants to go wheeling keeps paying to wheel there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    damnit... if everyone is leaving i want my original 15 back... i dont wanna be left with these tools

at the parts store, confusing the **** out of the guy.
    the problem really is that the TMTC Board of Directors is about as organized as Arkansas Dave there in the office. Grayson, I say we just start going to Clayton, OK whenever we think Gilmer sounds like a good idea. Either that, or stab ourselves in the eye with a sharp stick.
    "You know, this car is so fast, that giving Corvette owners this car, is kinda like giving an AK-47 to a pysch ward."

-Ron Fellows (Corvette C6R Team Driver)

Quote Originally Posted by Graystroke
    Thought I would try to get somewhere you know?

Quote Originally Posted by Fredo
    the problem really is that the TMTC Board of Directors is about as organized as Arkansas Dave there in the office. Grayson, I say we just start going to Clayton, OK whenever we think Gilmer sounds like a good idea. Either that, or stab ourselves in the eye with a sharp stick.
    It is still fun wheeling and comfortable camping. You just have to learn how to manipulate lawton and ignore him when he starts talking.

Quote Originally Posted by FJAggie07
    It is still fun wheeling and comfortable camping. You just have to learn how to manipulate lawton and ignore him when he starts talking.
    I agree. It's still the closest good wheeling to us, and we just ignore him in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Fredo
    Grayson, I say we just start going to Clayton, OK whenever we think Gilmer sounds like a good idea. Either that, or stab ourselves in the eye with a sharp stick.
    can't go there either according to some b/c I don't have 42's and a crawler box.

Sweet. Grayson volunteered to lead the run up Blacksheep next time because there is nowhere he can't go with his Best4x4xFar.
    The disco ball in my mouth, insinuates I'm ballin'