Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast

Thread: Project: Find Brandini a Project

ill be your pickup man
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackasic View Post
    its close but, but I bet shipping would be close to a grand. after looking at the pics, the tires are bald, that's 700 bucks, no front locker or extra t case.
    Way to picky....its 3000 obo, so he could be talked down. Make it a roadtrip. That is a deal.
    92 YJ
    04 F-150 4x4
    11 F-250 4x4

Quote Originally Posted by JBrown89 View Post
    Way to picky....its 3000 obo, so he could be talked down. Make it a roadtrip. That is a deal.
    from past experience closer is better, less hassle and less unknowns. to go through that, it has to be done, not an issue of price.

email sent, not sure from the add if those are all the missing parts or what he is trying to sell. though 86's were solid axle?

Also have a call in to Rodney to see what he wants for his 4runner.

email sent, not sure from the add if those are all the missing parts or what he is trying to sell. though 86's were solid axle?

Also have a call in to Rodney to see what he wants for his 4runner.
    from what i could gather. its all still complete. for 750 it didnt seem like a bad start. its IFS, but atleast its EFI. dont understand how it still has a good engine but not running though.

Jeez, can we delete this thread already? It's pretty obvious that you're not buying if you're not getting that one in CA.

No, '85 was the last solid axle. You're looking at 25 year old vehicles, small wonder you can't find one perfect.

C'mon. Stop bumping the thread if you're not buying. It's been a year now.
    The disco ball in my mouth, insinuates I'm ballin'

and how long did the cruzer take ....

if you guys want that one in CA go buy it yourself, I'm passing.

It took a few days to buy and pickup. Not that complicated. At a few K, it's not exactly an investment.
    The disco ball in my mouth, insinuates I'm ballin'

looks like you keep posting the same ads over and over.
    Quote Originally Posted by Graystroke View Post
    So you loose, I win!

whatever, that pile of parts sat in your garage for years. why is it such a big deal to you any way? If i bores you, stay out. You started this tread, delete if you want.

Jerry, that is because I am only posting up 4Runners, all I am looking at.
    Last edited by Jackasic; 12-17-2008 at 08:59 AM.

the one in Dallas looks like a great deal if it's 4cyl manual. It is prob v6 auto though. If not, I have a tranny and a front axle housing (maybe knuckles too). Like I've said before, I would prefer an '89 with a nicer body over an '85. By the time you do crossover, rears up front, dropped hanger, etc it is just as easy to start by cutting off the IFS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    damnit... if everyone is leaving i want my original 15 back... i dont wanna be left with these tools

**** I would be on that one in Cali like white on rice. Quit being a poon, I drove to boston and back for an Australian piece of ****, took me all of three days to make the trip and it was a blast. Hell I was still in College and broke off my ass and it cost me about 750 in Gas but I still managed to afford, you got a damn job and I am assuming some money, have some fun.

Oh and sorry I am feeling fiesty this morning, just wrote a check for my property taxes, kind of a pill to swallow...

Dallas is an auto, guy in Houston is firm on the price, guess we'll see what pops up.

Rich kids don't need to dole out advice on how hard life is when buying their third car in college I sent the guy a PM, have to see what he says, shipping looks to be 500 or so. I can' really afford to take of 10 days right now, so it would have to be shipped.

at the parts store, confusing the **** out of the guy.
    Dallas is an auto, guy in Houston is firm on the price, guess we'll see what pops up.

Rich kids don't need to dole out advice on how hard life is when buying their third car in college I sent the guy a PM, have to see what he says, shipping looks to be 500 or so. I can' really afford to take of 10 days right now, so it would have to be shipped.

Here's how I read that: "Bla bla bla....I deep down secretly need to be looking for another scout..bla bla bla"
    "You know, this car is so fast, that giving Corvette owners this car, is kinda like giving an AK-47 to a pysch ward."

-Ron Fellows (Corvette C6R Team Driver)

You wanna run that by me again sparky?