Did some work on the Range Rover today...

Kinda ghetto, but I think they will work. I plan on painting the rockers flat black so don't mind the over spray. I used some 1/4" 3"X4" angle on the rockers...wish I had a good wire welder..our's sucks. I used the good old stick welder for all this...needless to say the welds leave a bit to be desired and welding 1/4" to thin sheet metal doesn't work to good w/ a stick. The pic w/ the huge C-clamp is my rock slider bending contraption. RR and disco rockers are curved so they look like poo if you stick tubing up there b/c the gap will be bigger on both ends and close in the middle. I left them short on both ends b/c I plan on cutting the fender wells bigger in the near future and didn't want to go back and have to trim the sliders..I'm going to have to trim the rear bumper too. I have other plans for the RR....I think next I'll rip out all the A/C stuff under the hood and mount my york for OBA.

EDIT: will upload pics later..internal server error or some crap...it won't let me right now.