Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Dog crate

ill be your pickup man
    After they are over a year, do ya'll still use a crate? My mutt/lab/pit hasnt slept in a crate sicne he was like 10 months. He rides in the bed of the truck if we go somewhere local, and sits in the ext cab for longer trips. He sleeps in my closet on a dog bed....then gets in my bed once I am asleep. If I am not at home, he is in the backyard, or in the house. If you can train him not to tear your house up, then no real need for a crate after the puppy phase right?.

Crate training is good for the pups, but I have no use for my crate anymore (except that the roomate uses it to punish his bastand Aus. Shepherd.)
    92 YJ
    04 F-150 4x4
    11 F-250 4x4

ill be your pickup man
    Thread Highjack....post puppy/grown pics of your K9
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    92 YJ
    04 F-150 4x4
    11 F-250 4x4

my pup is going back to the kennel. If we are gone for 15 minutes he tears shat up. On tues he grabbed a pan off the stove while were gone, somehow turned on the burner, luckily the dishrag was touching the opposite burner. Almost burned the house down. Im picking up the cage from samantha's parents' this weekend. He will be in it when we leave the house execpt on mon and wed when both of us are gone all day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Graystroke View Post
    So you loose, I win!

True Hollywood Stry
    jerry the one coop let me use is way to small for your dog, i think mine might also be to small.
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!