Thread: 6 lug Toyota Rollers

6 lug Toyota Rollers

I think I gave all of the ones I had away. I need something for a free 4runner that my cousin just got. Doesn't have to be anything great. Not road worth. Just something that he can use to put it on a trailer. I can even return them in the following months when he finally gets real ones.
    The disco ball in my mouth, insinuates I'm ballin'

my brother has some, but he wants $60 for them

Post his contact info and location along with a description. Maybe they're worth it. I may pick those up if I can't find anything else. They're just temporarys.
    The disco ball in my mouth, insinuates I'm ballin'

his number is 832 483 1761 and they are located at our house, 2302 wayside bryan texas, and here is a picture of them
    Attached Images Attached Images  

hell, you could drive on those for awhile if you had to. Is your cousin building a rig or building something to drive?
    Boats and hoes

Stumble in to the liquor store
    With a dollar-fifty for a bottle of wine,
    I know just what I'm lookin for
    Thunderbird will do just fine.

****, I finally threw away those tires/rims you let me have after I couldn't find anyone to take them. You can check behind the dumpster at the townhomes on the corner of Navarro and Welborn if you're by there someday though.

lowballing someone
    the tires are ok and roadworthy for a while. they are 30 x 9.5 and 2 match and the other 2 are different. they only fit a toy bc of the lip on the middle of the rim otherwise i would use them on one of the 6 lug 44's that i have. come get them out of my yard please
    Red 81 CJ5, 35's, 4.10 and detroit, 4 to 1 dana 300, tbi efi, flat belly, cage, chromos and auzzie in front... sometimes runs. body damage to come

Quote Originally Posted by JeepPhisherman View Post
    ****, I finally threw away those tires/rims you let me have after I couldn't find anyone to take them. You can check behind the dumpster at the townhomes on the corner of Navarro and Welborn if you're by there someday though.
    uh hum