I know I'm going to get **** for this, but I want some opinions anyway. Right now I have new 40" IROKs on H2 wheels on my 4runner. Well I want to go with a bigger tire, and would like to switch to stock backspaced H1 wheels (16.5 rim) in order to narrow the front up some and give me double beadlocks. On my last 2 rigs I always seemed to be losing a bead, even at higher pressures on narrow wheels.

So I guess my question is whether it is worth it to go through the trouble and expense to switch to bigger tires and H1 wheels? I feel a little weird about it because I have yet to even run the rig with the 40s I have now, but I also know that I can sell them for a lot more right now when they have no wear or damage to them. I've always been one of the kind of people who are never happy with what size tires they have, but even my girlfriend remarked that the 40s just don't look big enough on the 4runner. Here are some pics

As you can see I'm really wide in the front, which I hope the H1s will help alot. I think I can get away with running 42"s with just a little more trimming, if even that. 44"s would be sweet, but I'm guessing that is way overkill and would need alot more work.