Alright I have been destroying/building my 76 wagoneer for the past month or so.

Plan make a klogger esk rig that will be built cheap with cheap parts or parts from big nasty.

1976 grand wagoneer stock came with 360/400/quadratrac with front and rear dana 44's

Plans:
front- dodge dana 44 front-4.56's welded, with crossover steering and be setup for assist
rear- ford 8.8 4.56's welded
front suspension will be a ford radius arm setup with big nasty's superflex coils, and extended heimed arms.
rear stock ford 56" leaves that have a 7 in. offset that will be used to gain wheelbase while keeping the overall frame fairly short. I plan on moving them under the frame to make them flex better. Will have big nasty's anit-wrap bar

I am gonna narrow the front about 10 in. then tubing will be added for strength. I am gonna boatside it and bring the rockers up about 6 inches
tires most likely gonna be h-1 hummer tires cause they are cheap
seats are out of a 2004 dodge neon
I already fixed the busted timing chain cover (thanks to fred a couple years ago for helping me source this). I can promise you all if I even encounter a bad cover on one of these motors i will swap the motor instead of fixing the confounded cover.