Bought my Camaro SS back in Feb 2011. Since then it has stayed stock for the last 42,000 miles with the exception of adding 2 10" JL audio subs and amp.

Factory Specs.
-LS3 rated at 426hp and 420 lb-ft
-TR6060 manual 6spd.
-2SS package (console gauges, sunroof, leather)
-RS stripes

Stock Pics

I hadn't done any performance modifications to it since I wanted to keep the powertrain warranty from being voided. After it ran out at 36,000 I decided to start ordering parts.

The List
-Texas Speed and Performance (TSP) 1 7/8" primary to 3" collector long tube headers.
-TSP 3" high flow cats.
-TSP 3" exhaust with x-pipe and magnaflow mufflers.
-Comp camshaft. 231/236 .641"/.615" 112 lsa
-PRC .675" dual valve springs, seats, retainers
-TSP chromoly 7.4 pushrods
-3 bolt cam gear and ARP bolts
-TSP 15% underdrive pulley
-160* thermostat
-Hurst stage II short shifter
-RotoFab intake
-Nitrous Express plate system
-Pfadt Engineering stage II suspension
-American Racing Wheels Boulevards 20x8" front and 20x10" rear

About 6 months ago while the Camaro was parked at the office all day, never left, I came out to find a dent in the driver side front fender. No car on that side only a median. Regardless, I had searched junkyards and craigslist for months to no avail. Vendors wanted around $380 including freight shipping then another $400 in paint/labor. Dealership quoted $1000 for parts, paint, and labor.

Luckily, I came across a pair of cyber grey fenders brand new with only 100 miles on them from AAC Lighting Concepts on Camaro5.com. The owner wanted custom z06 vented fenders and AAC had the stock ones sitting for over a year.

For $180, I got both front fenders even though I only needed one, only problem was they didn't want to ship. So I left on a friday after work and drove to New Orleans, had a good night on the town, picked up the fenders the next morning and made it home with 2 new fenders wrapped in blankets in the back seat. Good deal...