well, shes been nice to me and its time to sell the Camry.

Its a red 1991 toyota camry 4 door with a really zippy 2.5L v6 DOHC. Normally they have a 2.0 4 banger. It has a new transmission with about 5-6k miles on it. It has new wipers, alternator, battery, ignition, and tires as well as some other doodads. Car has about 110k on it i believe. After friday it will have a brand new radiator too. This car will get about 28 miles to the gallon whether u drive 55 or 85. Inside is really nice, power windows and locks. pretty much this car is as clean as a 1991 is gonna get. The red paint may need a little buffing, but its a solid car. Only problem is that lately, the odometer will stop working as well as the speedo. I'm guessing thats because when they put the tranny back in, they forgot to tighten the deally that does the speedo. If you're looking for a commuter car that wont kill you at the pump but doesn't show it on the highway, this car you can look into.

I'm looking to get 1850 out of it and this car is worth it....we've put 2k in it since we've owned it. It was previously my brothers and went back and forth to work for about 5 years. Previously before then it was my sister in laws fathers car...its been in the family but we just don't have a place to keep it anymore. You can drive it anytime next week....or let people know about this badass rig. hey guys...its even got FUEL INJECTION!