Thread: Computer stuff

Threaded View

Computer stuff

I am parting out my old computer cause I got a new one for x-mas. Everything is about 2 years old and is in perfect shape. I seem to have misplaced the cord for my camera so if anyone wants to stop by to look at something, just let me know.

Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse. The mouse is infrared and the keyboard has all the fancy buttons across the top and the wrist pad at the bottom. $20

GIANT 19" monitor. This thing is badass. I have the receipt for it somewhere and it cost $200 new. It isnt very old and the picture is hella sharp. $50

Cooler master centurion case, tower, whatever the fancy box all the circuit boards go inside is called. Comes in original box. $20

2 512 mb sticks of RAM. $20 eachSOLD

Intel pentium 4 processor. 2.66 ghz (I think thats the right unit). Comes in original box with heatsink. $50SOLD

Antec power supply. In original box. $10SOLD

ASUS mother board. Model P4G8X deluxe I think. $20SOLD

Logitec 6 channel surround sound speaker system. Sub , one mejum speaker and 4 little speakers. You can crank the **** out of this system. $20

Mad dog something or another video card. I left the box at home so I dont know the details on it. $10SOLD

CD rom/DVD player. I cant tell what brand it is but it works just fine. I thinks its sony. It sounds like I left a CD in there so I might want it back depending on what it is. $10SOLD

CD-RW burner. Again, dont know the brand but it worked great. $10SOLD

Thermaltake heat sink for a pentium 4 processor. Works good. $10SOLD

Floppy disk drive. Again, dont know the brand but it works good as well. $5 or I will throw it in with any other purchase.SOLD
    Last edited by afroman006; 02-06-2006 at 04:36 PM.
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"