Looks like I'm going to be a Hikeschooler again, so following suit we shall name the new blazer, the "Corn Hauler". I've never really been into naming cars at all, but this whole corn thing makes me laugh.

Current Plan:

For the body: Buy a rust free 1991 body I've been looking at for the past week. Right now its a rolling chassis on stock 10 bolts and 33" BFG's. I got the guy to knock the price down if he took the tires and rims off since I really don't need them. He says they have good tread if someone needs them, as the whole thing would come at a better price with them.

Drivetrain:

Swap 14 bolt and dana 60 to new body and frame. Everything about the dana 60 is pretty much brand new except the wheel bearings. The 14 bolt has lifetime rotors and brakes. I'll probably clean the 14 bolt up and pain it while its out.

Engine, tranny, and tcase:

Again swap the 350, SM465, and Np208 over to the new body and frame. I'll again most likely clean the stuff up.

Suspension:

Most likely Alcan, not sure on the height. When I get the new body I'll have to some measuring. I'd like to drop it down to 4" to keep the ride better. I know previously the tires hit the rear of the fender, so I may move the axle forward if works as a solution. Bumpstops will also be used.

Steering:

Right now the tie rod is behind the axle, not sure if I'll keep it there. I'll definately keep the crossover.

I plan to get it running before I mess with the suspension.

Flame away ****ers