Thread: inspection yippee

fbronco86

inspection yippee

alright the bronco needs an inspection any good places. I have heard the shell (sevicks) is a good place. I kinda need a place that will not drive it haha. any other places

AgDieseler
    Sevicks drove my truck.

fbronco86
    in texas you only have to have one brake light right. my truck is all messed up the brakes lights. what about blinkers? I have to pull the steering wheel to fix them. just wandering if i have to fix all this crap.

I think if you can "push, pull, or drag it in" to Dixie tire, and oh yeah, give them $$$, they'll inspect you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    damnit... if everyone is leaving i want my original 15 back... i dont wanna be left with these tools

I have to disagree, at Dixie Tire you need $12.50, even if it is registered in an emissions county, all lights, horns, etc. are optional... Go down Texas until Billy Joe Bryan Blvd. Take a left, cruise down and just past the post office on the left is the place. They passed Kreb's Blazer, and my Scout back to back, it was impressive. Fred took his car there, he took them for a drive instead of letting them drive it, I think dougie did the same...
    Boats and hoes

Stumble in to the liquor store
    With a dollar-fifty for a bottle of wine,
    I know just what I'm lookin for
    Thunderbird will do just fine.

fbronco86
    well i guess i would have to fix alot more if i drove a cheby haha

Fresh Cope, It Satisfies! StevenAg03's Avatar
    ill second dixie tire...the short mexican looked in my truck to get the milage when i pulled it in the bay. he seen the picture of my two pits and turned around, filled out the sticker, and slapped it on. he didnt ask for my insurance or anything. absolutly nothing...
    Steven W
    02 Dodge 2500
    82 CJ-7 - sitting in a field...

"....Your theory is f*cked up like a football bat...."

Originally posted by BMFScout
    I have to disagree, at Dixie Tire you need $12.50, even if it is registered in an emissions county, all lights, horns, etc. are optional... Go down Texas until Billy Joe Bryan Blvd. Take a left, cruise down and just past the post office on the left is the place. They passed Kreb's Blazer, and my Scout back to back, it was impressive. Fred took his car there, he took them for a drive instead of letting them drive it, I think dougie did the same...
    Jimmy you had a pretty hard time getting yours passed... it was just the horn. Everything on mine worked. If mike doesn't have blinkers, a brake light out and no horn I doubt they will pass him. Maybe one thing and you can convince him, but not everything. What does work 1 brake light, wipers, and headlights??
    1988 Blazer...RIP

I've been in there with 1 brake light, no horn, and an out taillight, and expired insurance before and $12.50 got r done...
    Boats and hoes

Stumble in to the liquor store
    With a dollar-fifty for a bottle of wine,
    I know just what I'm lookin for
    Thunderbird will do just fine.

BigLee
    On my first 5 I towed it up there with no parking break blinker indicatorsm highbeam indicator and no insurance and they passed it for $12.50

fbronco86
    oh yeah the parking brake yeah right. The wipers dont work all the time either but thanks for asking. the damn thing is falling apart.

If you decide to part it out, I'll give you a grand for the motor and front axle.

fbronco86
    for real was that a joke cause i am laughing

I will see you a tire for 1000 so you can put it on your jeep so it looks cool. haha