Thread: Clayton Christmas Carnage '16

Hybrid View

Super Moderator CamperSpecial67's Avatar
    thats what im expecting, hence having the space heater. thinking i might run a power outlet set up with an inverter so i can plug in one or two of them up to stay nice and toasty. in theory anyways.. but thanks for the heads up!

Quote Originally Posted by CamperSpecial67 View Post
    thats what im expecting, hence having the space heater. thinking i might run a power outlet set up with an inverter so i can plug in one or two of them up to stay nice and toasty. in theory anyways.. but thanks for the heads up!
    I have slept in a tahoe/suburban a few years with an extension cord running from a room. This is totally acceptable.
    Boats and hoes

Stumble in to the liquor store
    With a dollar-fifty for a bottle of wine,
    I know just what I'm lookin for
    Thunderbird will do just fine.

One more note of importance for newcomers. I (and my volunteers) make dinner on Saturday night at the A&A Motel. (room to be determined) As long as you are down with red beans and rice with sausage and sweet cornbread cooked in a motel room in Clayton, OK, you are welcome. I have never had a complaint! If you feel obliged to contribute to the youth of the area, by all means do. It is not a requirement to dine with us, multiple people pitch in and dinner is free. I just want us to all hang out leading up to the White Trash White Elephant awesomeness.
    Boats and hoes

One last thing, bring wood. Whatever you have, 2x4's, old fence, split seasoned oak, neighbor's mailbox pole, we're not picky. It's going to be effing cold, and things are going to get burned! Hopefully it's things we've brought, but we have pilfered wood from the mountain before.
    Boats and hoes

Has anyone called the AA and asked if they could get us wood? I'm in for $20 for decent split wood.
    1988 Blazer...RIP