Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: D44 Detroit locker

Ben97XJ
    Well if you don't see some tires soon I'll take the rear nine inch. How much do you want for it. He really should just buy some 60's anyway!

GOD DAMN IT MONGORIANS ARE TAKING OVER MY THREAD!!!!!

Violentv8toy
    we're just keepin it at the top...

Originally posted by bburris
    [B]GOD DAMN IT MONGORIANS ARE TAKING OVER MY THREAD!!!!![/SIZE]
    they didn't even need a mongorian trojan horse to get through your ****ty wall!

(copycat )
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    damnit... if everyone is leaving i want my original 15 back... i dont wanna be left with these tools

Shaggy
    Originally posted by Ben97XJ
    Well if you don't see some tires soon I'll take the rear nine inch. How much do you want for it. He really should just buy some 60's anyway!

im not giving it away... i want $1000... now yall dont start slamming me... it is a pretty damn good deal. it has maby 1500 milkes on it. the 3rd member was built by randys and has 4.88s and a detroit. it also has chromolly shafts and i think i have a couple spare shafts to throw in in the off chance you break one... i really wanted to keep this axle because it is hella light for how strong it is.. but the 10.25 i got with the truck i bought and i wanted to have 8x6.5 lug rims on front and rear

Shaggy
    Originally posted by Violentv8toy
    yeah, thats what i thought too...but i don't know shiat.

so how much for it? (sorry for the hijack)
    i am gonna go look at my paperwork from when i bought it when i get home... i bought it at the same time as i did the gears and all... i need to see how much it is worth before i throw out a number

Violentv8toy
    its cool..whenever you have the time....i'm in no hurry.